1. Realistic strap-on dildos

Jiinka [sign in to see picture]

Hello everyone,
    I have a question about sex toys that might be quite unusual but hopefully some of you will be able to help.
    We are looking for a new strap-on, we already have some but now we have some particular requirements. I hope I will sum it up understandably. We are going to buy another brief harness from RodeOH with an O-ring. We are looking for a realistic dildo with balls, that will fit well in it. There is just one O-ring.
    I saw the Goodfella dildo which I think would be ideal - the base that holds the dildo in the ring is just behind the balls. But it it very expensive. Many other dildos have the balls as the base so the balls are hidden in the harness when used. Do you know any other dildo that would be the same or similar to Goodfella but cheaper?
    I also found those dildos with suckers. Do you have any experience with using them as strap-ons? Would they fit well in one O-ring?
    If you don't understand what I meant, I'll try to explain better. Thanks for your effort! :)

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

We enjoy a bit of pegging on occasion, but wow that is expensive. I assume it is important to you to have the balls?

We don't want the balls and looking at that price I'm glad.

I would suggest asking LH customer care if they think any of thier dildos with suckers would work with an O ring?

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Hey jiinka, most of the dildos with suction bases can fit in the O-ring harnesses and the balls are a good 1/2 inch or so from the base which should be ideal for you.
    The realistic range from lovehoney feel great and fit in most harnesses so I would strongly suggest having a browse, we have this one:
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22814

You can also find “ejaculating” suction cup dildos if you really want to push the boundaries.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Hey there,

The Goodfella may be expensive initially but it will last a lifetime with proper care as it's made from platinum silicone. Cheaper non silicone options generally need to be replaced on a semi regular basis which takes the initial inexpensive cost up over time.

There's the Lovehoney Lifelike Lover 5.5 inch which is a reasonable option and inexpensive but is rather petite in person. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31448 - It does come in a longer, girthier version though.

Did you also look at the Tantus Super Destiny? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38242

It costs a bit less but is also high-quality silicone that will last a lifetime. It doesn't have any texture but it's pretty realistic and has the balls that you asked for. It's a great choice for pegging if the size is suitable. It is bigger in circumference by the Goodfella though. The regular Destiny may have been better suited but Lovehoney don't stock it at this time. May be worth asking for it on the Pander to Me thread if it looks good to you?

Jiinka [sign in to see picture]

Thanks everyone for your answers! I didn't even hope I'd get any. We want the dildo as realistic as possible so the balls are important in this case. And I'm definitely looking for a silicone product.
    So you all say the suction base is ok for the O-rings? That's some good news.
    The thing is that I live in the Czech republic so it would be better if the product was available here and I found none dildos like the Goodfella in my country. I'll check all the products you suggested. And one more question: what is Pander to Me thread?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

The pander to me thread is where you can suggest products for Lovehoney to stock and Leanne (the moderator) will report back to the team for them to consider. It’s the best way of letting them know what products we want to see on the site.

I can’t link as I’m on my phone right now but someone else may do it for me if they see this :)

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

Will today's deal of the day work in an o-ring? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22816#videos

Cutecountrygirl [sign in to see picture]

On a related topic, what is the most realistic dildo available? We have a couple that certainly look realistic but they don't feel it, they are too firm and don't give enough, they make me sore with extended use which a real cock generally doesn't. Would really love something that is as close as possible to a real cock for us both to enjoy.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.