1. Whoops I did it again!!!!!

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Bad bad BAD LH

I've only gone an ordered this now

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37965

That's sent me well over my spending limit - this weekend I have spent over £150!!!!

Xxx

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Bad bad BAD LH

I've only gone an ordered this now

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37965

That's sent me well over my spending limit - this weekend I have spent over £150!!!!

Xxx

I have that, it's good.

Senator [sign in to see picture]

Well, I slept on it, went back to the shopping basket, added and subtracted it'ems, went from £140 to £155. Easier to beg forgiveness than seek permission, especially when she is a dual beneficiary of some of the goodies.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I bought the Liberator Humprey with my 30% off. Considered the Lelo Sona cruise, but think I'll get my monies worth with the Liberator.

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Senator wrote:

Well, I slept on it, went back to the shopping basket, added and subtracted it'ems, went from £140 to £155. Easier to beg forgiveness than seek permission, especially when she is a dual beneficiary of some of the goodies.

Hehehehehe good for you Senator! You did the right thing!

Hells teeth!! Gone n ordered this now!! And the DOTD so the 30% off and 20% for bying to vibes was just too good an offer to miss - wasn't it? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37260

BAD BAD BAd lovehoney!!

AmyA Be prepared to have your mind blown babe! xx

Lady Moonstone [sign in to see picture]

Lol what I had tried to say in those last blank posts was... after 6 years of 4 very minimal purchases I now plan on making up for it. So can justify a big order.

Hehe and hubby doesn't see my bank statement.

Senator [sign in to see picture]

Well, it really was a whoops moment.

So far, all my LH purchases have slipped under the radar as far as international shipments for duty and taxes have gone, all delivered without any additional fees payable, but unfortunately in my haste / excitement I mentally miscalculated the local currency equivalent and it is over the threshold to be cleared through, so I have a further 70 pounds or so in import taxes and duties to pay before our customs dept will release it, doh!

My own silly fault for getting carried away. Even with the extra charges, it still works out at pretty good value, but certainly more than i had planned on spending. Oh well, live and learn

Awww that was unlucky Senator! I buy dye from America because the make I like isn't available over here - somtime it slips under the radar and I don't get import charges, other times |I'm stung badly - seems to depend on the deliery company... Courier service tends to be the one where I get stung, when its the Post Office delivering I tend to get away with it.

One way to get away with import taxes is a bit naughty, but hey - we're all baaad sometimes innit lol. Gwt someone in the UK to take deliery for you then they post on - if the parcel is under a kilo it only costs about £6.00 to post on to you as a 'gift' ...might be worth thinking about in future, my love xx

Blue Steel [sign in to see picture]

Saved loads on two separate orders over last month 👍 bought OH LH wand & got about £50 of free goods with discounts so well happy 😊 & so was she!!

DannyB1504 [sign in to see picture]

I have ordered 4 times from LH within a week haha whoops!!

Its mainly for me but a few cheeky christmas pressies for friends too!

My next purchase may be: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37759

As it looks AMAZING so I might treat myself to it for my own Christmas pressie :)

The thing i love about LH is though it never feels like I'm overpaying or anything. You always get great items and delivery is so quick!! there's no downside :-)

x

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Do it DannyB1504! It IS amazing and look at all those stacked deals you can do on it too!

DannyB1504 [sign in to see picture]

AmyA wrote:

Do it DannyB1504! It IS amazing and look at all those stacked deals you can do on it too!

I know haha it’s so tempting!

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

I nearly did but I stopped myself.

Which I now deeply regret.

I logged on last week and four items I've been wanting for ages were all in the sale (totalling less than £40). I told myself I didn't need them because I have a couple of items still in their packet and my job ended this week.

Clearly my priorities should be elsewhere but I keep imagining Treasure Me lingerie.

The daly deals this past week have been incredible - I've practisedgreat restraint as we are so skint after Christmas pressy shopping... so tempted by today Desire Rabbit - with my level 3 money off voucher I could get it for £20.00!

Cupid69 [sign in to see picture]

I am tempted by the DOTD but I have not long purchased the standard Desire rabbit, (Not the G-Spot variant), which is also currently reduced. I can't imagine the extra bulge on the tip of the toy making a difference large enough to justify buying both versions.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.