£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Striker Advice

Mind_the_Gap [sign in to see picture]

I've just seen that there is a stroker for sale in the Deal of the Day.

I've never used one but interested in improving my solo play as I'm not ready to enter into a sexual relationship again and probably for a number of months.

Can you cum in the Stroker without actually damaging it? Also I've got water based lube which I use for vibrating anal toy, is it safe to use this?

Advice would be very much appreciated?

Mind_the_Gap [sign in to see picture]

Oops title should read Stroker not striker. Predictive text 🙈

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Hey MTG, strokers are super easy to clean and a lot of them just simply need to be put in some
    Warm soapy water and then left on the side to dry out. Best thing Iv round is to buy a cheap face towel and once you have done your busy just wash the stroker out under a warm tap and then use the face towel to dry the insides a little. The only thing you may want to do also is use a little cornstarch powder on the entrance to keep it fresh, this is usually for the higher end “real flesh” type toys. but Iv had plenty of cheaper ones which I have just washed and dried as above and it’s been fine.
    A good water based lubricant will work fine and adds to the experience, a little tip is to leave the stroker submerged under some warm water for a few minutes before use, it gives it a more realistic feeling.

Hope that clears it all up for you

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Just had a look at the DOTD and it looks like that has an open end so you should be able to clean this with ease, just submerge under warm soapy water and dry as stated above. Also make sure you have something on hand to catch anything which goes out the back! As this is open ended it will just cover the shaft of the penis and some of the tip.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Hello, I've had a few of these for my partner, they're great for beginners and easy to clean. Water based lube is perfect

TazMJay [sign in to see picture]

Hi there,

I purchased one of the Double Strokers just 2 weeks ago. Well, the other day I thought I would give it a go whilst the wife was at work and all I can say is, WOW! It enhanced my orgasm tenfold.

Yes, I did cum inside it and there is a tiny little hole at the far end and your cum does come out of there if you continue your hand movement.

To clean it I just turned it inside out and washed it in the sink with the Toy Cleaner and warm water.

:-)

Kr33 [sign in to see picture]

It looks like the one we have and it can be turned inside out which make cleaning simple.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Hi. I do own the stroker that is today DOTD and yes you can cum in it and cleaning of the toy after is possible as I wash it through with water and then use a sex toy cleaner.

Here is my full review if you want to read it.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36141&reviewid=187601#customer_reviews

[suspended user]

suspended user

Pretty much all strikers you can ejeculate in them. Some however are easier to clean than others. Generally the ones in cases usually require more cleaning because you have to clean the case also but everyone I have ever used I have ejeculated in and been able to clean with ease.

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Hey Mind The Gap!

Mr Spider was reluctant to let me buy him toys of his own... but he's now becoming a bit of an adict after I snuck a little something for him on one of our recent orders

I've ordered him the DOTD so I know he'll be up eagerly awaiting the postman tommmow morning! Hope you feel better and able to enter a sexual relationship soon, my love, ut in the meantime enjoy your solo play - this stroker looks to be ideal!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.