99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. When did you start using toys?

G-J2017 [sign in to see picture]

Bought my first toy only 3 years ago. Got a bullet then rabbit. Lucky have met G now (one year ago) and we share a love of toys. Our collection is fantastic now and continues to grow. Lingerie is our new focus...😜

Newbiescoupleontoys [sign in to see picture]

I brought my first vibrator in my early 20s but was
    3 years ago for my hubby and I. Not a sort of thing I actually thought bout having toys in a relationship (lived a sheltered life lol). Still fairly new but lots of exciting things to explore. Thank you lovehoney

Miss K [sign in to see picture]

Think I was about 22/23

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

My wife's was when she was 20, so 17 years ago.

Me later than that

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

First year of university. So as soon as I turned 18 basically LOL.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Myself and my husband back when we had just moved in went to a high street shop and bought a lipstick vibe and the clunkiest rabbit in the world. I would have been 21 or 22 so 10 years ago. We rarely used them as we were a little embarrassed and it made him feel inferior. It was only last year when I discovered Lovehoney that we really started using them. No more embarrassment, no feeling useless just good sex.

Cutecountrygirl [sign in to see picture]

When I left for uni. Built up a nice little collection and then had a long period of depression and threw away so many things because they reminded me of my sex troubles.

Starting to build up a collection again and starting to improve our sex life too, taking time but getting there I think.

Michael777 [sign in to see picture]

I used simulated toys for anal play from being a teenager. I bought my first anal dildo in my twenties and have continued to enjoy anal toys since. Without being too specific about age, I orgasmed through anal play before I had sex with a girl.

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

I was about **EDITED BY MODERATOR - SEE RULES ABOUT AGE** with my now hubby. He bought me a simple slim vibrator and had a bit if fun with it but was shy. On my 18th we went to a sex exhibition and I come back with bags full off goodies now at the age of 33 we r still trying new things but are so confident in knowing what we both like x

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hey guys another reminder about our rules.

Life begins at 18 here on the forum! I see that this was pointed out on page 1 too.

If this breaks the rules again I will have to close the thread. 

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

Sorry hun. X

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

18 and 19 for us :)

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

My OH has had vibrators for years, would only use them externally! probably since she was about 26 too, bought out the back of those Sunday mags! Remember them!
    Now 20 odd years later and she has lots of toys, we found Lovehoney not long after they started up, she has dildos, plugs, bullets, pumps and vibrators and now uses them every which way!

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

We purchased a collection of junk from an advert in a national newspaper probably about 30 years ago.As far as i remember it included a set of anal beads a cock ring a rubbish vibrator and a couple of other bits that i no longer remember,all were rubbish.Thank god for Lovehoney.

[suspended user]

suspended user

My First experiance with a toy was with my First wife back in the 1990s ( before Online ordering )

My Wife and I went into our local toy store, my wife seemed completley relaxed I felt like a total pervert for being turned on by the many toys.

I wanted so many of the toys I saw yet I was too nervous to tell my wife what I wanted, So I got a damn penis pump thinking My Wife would like a larger me.

What a waste of money and time, I wish I was honest with her and just bought the toy I wanted.

The pump quickly ended up in the trash .

It took until recentley with my last Wife to try again with toys. ( this time I sat down with my wife and explained to her I needed more out of life and sex especially since I am disabled with a bad back and neck which leaves me with the feeling that my condition keeps me from truley pleasing my Wife.

Most of my days and nights are filled with pain, the feeling of sex without toys is just not good enough to overcome the pain most of the time to get me to want to have sex.

With the help of our new toys and sexual experimentaion our sex life is better than ever, our relationship is stronger than ever and my love for my Wife has grown beyond the love I have ever had for any woman because of open communicaiton and acceptance from my Wife.

In my younger days, I was horney enough to hump anyone that made it abundantley obvoius that they wanted me, which would leave me vuneralble to cheating on my OH.

Now that I have better communiaction with my Wife the though of cheating has been replaced with the thought of how to please my loving Wife in and out of the bed.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Probably my early 20's, when you had to post your order by mail and wait "up to 28 days" how things have changed, with people "expecting" delivery within only 2 days or less now?

SingleMale101 [sign in to see picture]

I literally just bought a couple of toys recently and I'm 19. I feel like I am a bit too sexual... Should have gone into the adult industry ahaha. They are amazing and hoping once I come across a lovely lady I can have a relationship with, we can carry on using this site and explore together.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

About 18 for us. First ever toy was a purple rabbit 😊

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.