FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. Silent toys

Dandan2016 [sign in to see picture]

Like security using my plugs whilst in company of friends and find it a massive turn on. Has anyone used a silent vibrating one and are they as quite enough to use without others hearing them?

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

So far hasn't seen one that's absolutely silent.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I've tried a lot of toys and I'm yet to find a vibrating one that's absolutely silent. I'm not sure it's possible because of the mechanics. The motor will always make some sort of noise.

Having said that, there are some that are quiet enough to use in public settings as long as there's some background noise. It's hard to recommend something that fits the bill without knowing what shape/size you'd prefer.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Most toys which are silent will make some noise when pressed against a hard surface, so it’s almost impossible to have something vibrating inside you without even a little bit of a buzz especially plugs.

I have come across a few plugs which are very quiet but I wouldn’t intend on using these in a somewhere without any background noise or if you intend on sitting down at all. The following was excellent for being super discreet and quiet when we went to a party once:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32407

Also it’s handsfree so no need to run off and adjust things If it does get noisy, you can always switch it on for short bursts and then switch it off again too.

Cheers for your reply.

At the medium to large stage of toy at the moment. Use this one most days but like to go bigger sometimes. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30703

That looks fun!

egregious [sign in to see picture]

You could look at e-stim type products.

No motors - so no noise

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.