1. Which Mains Powered vibrator?

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Right Guys n Gals... I need some help!

Fed up of battery's running flat during a long session...and sometimes a bit numb down there so find it hard to come (coz of strong opiate pain meds that I really can't go without) so I feel the need for stronger longer lasting vibes - the mister said I could buy an electric vibrator so my Saturday morning is being spent browsing the electric stuff :D

I prefer clit stimulation to having a dildo inside me, altho I do love G Spot vibrators which are pretty new for me - only ever used Gspot dildos in the past - they did little for me...but recently purchased G-Tickler Clitoral and G Spot Vibrator which I absolutely adore!!

I really don't like Rabbit style vibrators - so not oneof those thank you!

Wondering about Classic Magic Wand or Delux Mains powered wand - they do look a bit big and cumbersome though...I'll let you know I have mobility issues, and am a fairy big girl. We find the easiest position to have sex is both lieing down, with him behind and slightly under me - kind of like spooning with a difference lol - that way I can use a vibe on my clit at the same time - would these wands be too cumbersome to use like this - would I be better to go with something like the Sona USB rechargeable clit stimulator?

Any advice would be greatly recieved - quick as possible too as I want to order today along with the glass dildo deal of the day :D

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Mains Wands are large, loud and heavy but your partner could hold it instead of you if you have mobility issues or can't hold something heavy for too long. I have both the Classic and the Deluxe Lovehoney wands and I personally prefer the Deluxe. The classic may be easier for him to operate though as it has a simple scroll wheel instead of buttons.

I use wands during sex often but I'll use smaller toys like bullets and pebble vibrators during positions where a wand would get in the way. The Lovehoney Desire Bullet would be a good, strong smaller option as would the new Fifty Shades Freed Crazy For You Bullet.

The Lelo Sona doesn't vibrate at all so if vibrations are what you're looking for then I wouldn't recommend that as an option. If you want something that vibrates and provides a suction feeling then the Satisfyer Pro 2 or Pro Penguin could offer you both of those things. The Penguin is smaller so may be best for use during sex.

Hope that helped!

Hey NatandTom

Thank you! I do have a cupids smoothie vibrating love egg which we both enjoy during penetration - but the damned thing gets a bit hot during a long session and tbh, the vibes are good and strong but due to it's shape, I find it hard to get it in the right place and keep it there when I need to come! Looking at an Anabelle Knight Wooee and a Power Buddies clitoral tongue vibrator... so many toys...so little money lol!! xx have a great weekend xx

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

I've got the Mantric rechargeable wand which is about half the size of a mains Magic Wand and comes without a cable attached, it's still pretty strong but a bit easier to hold and manoeuvre one handed. If you're looking for that kind of thing I can recommend it.

Hey Myrkari

Thanks for the advice - I was kind of put off the rechargeable type after asking for help about them. I need summing that lasts longer and keeps its full power for more than an hour or so

After much pondering I went for the LoveHoney Delux wand couples bundle - so excited can't wait till monday when is delivered! :D Shall report back here! :D

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

This could be perfect for you https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38128

Hevva1989 [sign in to see picture]

I have a wand and love it. It's so powerful and my partner also enjoys it on himself as well. I also really enjoy using it on myself when I get free time. My sex drive is extremely high. My partners however is not as high as mine so i can enjoy myself and pleasure myself enough without him.
    I would highly recommend this to anyone. The feeling is intense. I have had mine for about 6 months now and have just managed to get it to full power. The only thing I find is sometimes I'm too sensitive to use it so have to use something else.

Fun Louise wrote:

This could be perfect for you https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38128

That's the one we bought! Really pleased with it, over the moon and can't recomend this set enough!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.