99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Anal Prober

stray cat [sign in to see picture]

Ordered one of these a couple of days ago any thoughts from anyone who have one or tried one?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2041

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

This was my first anal toy and loved it. It's great if you're a begginer. I sent mine to LH to be recycled. I'd buy it again of it was made of silicone.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

There's over 500 reviews on that particular prober. Have a read of some of those :)

NatandTom wrote:

There's over 500 reviews on that particular prober. Have a read of some of those :)

Yes I have read some of the reviews but looking for individual thoughts in a thread.

NatandTom wrote:

👍

I haven't had a chance to try it yet but upon opening the package it does seem to have a strong chemical odour did you find this with yours and if so did it fade over time?

Purring-Pussy wrote:

This was my first anal toy and loved it. It's great if you're a begginer. I sent mine to LH to be recycled. I'd buy it again of it was made of silicone.

stray cat wrote:

Ordered one of these a couple of days ago any thoughts from anyone who have one or tried one?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2041

I haven't had a chance to try it yet but upon opening the package it does seem to have a strong chemical odour did you find this with yours and if so did it fade over time?

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

stray cat wrote:

Unfortunately that is just the nature of the toy. It will likely fade away some but never completely. I am not a fan of that particular material, but for a first toy it should be ok. Give it a good clean with soapy water before using, that does help with the smell some too.

KingGrthy wrote:

stray cat wrote:

Unfortunately that is just the nature of the toy. It will likely fade away some but never completely. I am not a fan of that particular material, but for a first toy it should be ok. Give it a good clean with soapy water before using, that does help with the smell some too.

Thanks i will give it a try but it is very strong straight out of the packaging and i thought it may have been faulty as all the other various things i have boight before never had that strength of smell to them!

secret_scarlett [sign in to see picture]

I a prober very similar to this one and it did have a slight smell straight out the packaging but it seemed to lessen considerably onced washed.

I found it to be a good toy for getting into anal play. It's slim and smooth and I like the flexibility of the material. Also nice that you can use either end. Definitely worth having.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.