99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Anal Prober

    1507775074
    stray cat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 44
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2014

    Ordered one of these a couple of days ago any thoughts from anyone who have one or tried one?

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2041

    1507791080
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3203
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    This was my first anal toy and loved it. It's great if you're a begginer. I sent mine to LH to be recycled. I'd buy it again of it was made of silicone.

    1507800092
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6742
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    There's over 500 reviews on that particular prober. Have a read of some of those :)

    1507845407
    stray cat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 44
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2014

    NatandTom wrote:

    There's over 500 reviews on that particular prober. Have a read of some of those :)

    Yes I have read some of the reviews but looking for individual thoughts in a thread.

    1507845550
    stray cat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 44
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2014

    NatandTom wrote:

    There's over 500 reviews on that particular prober. Have a read of some of those :)

    👍

    1507846077
    stray cat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 44
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2014

    I haven't had a chance to try it yet but upon opening the package it does seem to have a strong chemical odour did you find this with yours and if so did it fade over time?

    Purring-Pussy wrote:

    This was my first anal toy and loved it. It's great if you're a begginer. I sent mine to LH to be recycled. I'd buy it again of it was made of silicone.

    stray cat wrote:

    Ordered one of these a couple of days ago any thoughts from anyone who have one or tried one?

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2041

    1507846152
    stray cat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 44
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2014

    I haven't had a chance to try it yet but upon opening the package it does seem to have a strong chemical odour did you find this with yours and if so did it fade over time?

    1507847644
    KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 225
    • Joined: 1 May 2016

    stray cat wrote:

    I haven't had a chance to try it yet but upon opening the package it does seem to have a strong chemical odour did you find this with yours and if so did it fade over time?

    Unfortunately that is just the nature of the toy. It will likely fade away some but never completely. I am not a fan of that particular material, but for a first toy it should be ok. Give it a good clean with soapy water before using, that does help with the smell some too.

    1507855846
    stray cat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 44
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2014

    KingGrthy wrote:

    stray cat wrote:

    I haven't had a chance to try it yet but upon opening the package it does seem to have a strong chemical odour did you find this with yours and if so did it fade over time?

    Unfortunately that is just the nature of the toy. It will likely fade away some but never completely. I am not a fan of that particular material, but for a first toy it should be ok. Give it a good clean with soapy water before using, that does help with the smell some too.

    Thanks i will give it a try but it is very strong straight out of the packaging and i thought it may have been faulty as all the other various things i have boight before never had that strength of smell to them!

    1507898506
    secret_scarlett [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 77
    • Joined: 30 Apr 2012

    I a prober very similar to this one and it did have a slight smell straight out the packaging but it seemed to lessen considerably onced washed.

    I found it to be a good toy for getting into anal play. It's slim and smooth and I like the flexibility of the material. Also nice that you can use either end. Definitely worth having.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.