99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Coco de Mer Emmeline bad reviews

LR2017 [sign in to see picture]

Hi

I am very suprised about the bad reviews of Coco de Mer Emmeline USB Rechargeable Pleasure Wand?

The one and two star reviews are devastating

Don't you think?

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

this one? - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34074

Well, different strokes for different folks I suppose...
    (hehehe) ;)

Boox [sign in to see picture]

I found this toy rather pleasant it wasn’t much for power but was great in all other regards the power was a real shame I expected high power at that price and with that brand

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

As long as the review is honest it doesn't matter weather it's good or bad, different people like different things. So as long as there are good reasons for a reviews opinion it doesn't matter to me posative or negative.

I often find the negative ones have a good point and useful information.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I have tried a lot of sex toys so I tend to take each toy as it comes rather than build them up in my mind and be disappointed. I may get excited about the idea of something but I try everything with an open mind. It's important to note that all bodies are different and respond to stimulation in multiple ways so whilst it might not have worked out for several of the reviewers who've posted, it could be the perfect match for someone else.

Having said that, it is not uncommon for an expensive sex toy with beautiful aesthetics to be lacking in power unfortunately so it doesn't surprise me much. I do think it's a shame though.

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

I often find the negative ones have a good point and useful information.

I usual start by reading the last ones, often more informative.

I've also done that thing myself where you review an item after a short while of obtaining it and still have the rose tinted glasses on ;)

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Unfortunately toys aren't going to suit everyone. The good thing about Lovehoney is the reviews. At least you can weigh up the good and the bad before deciding to buy the toy or not.

LR2017 [sign in to see picture]

I found that some reviews are awful but the toy is awesome. I guess that as you said, different bodies have different stimulation needs.

NT / FL, your reviews are the best ones for me. I love them

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Think I will not use someone's experience as mine. Likewise as in every toys. At a start I may not like it but as time goes by I may begin to love it more and more. This is b'cos I became more adaptable and skilful in using it.
    In my opinion, a good review brings out the beauty of a toy but a bad one usually tells me that time and effort is required to achieve its original purpose.

Lovehoney - Rebecca [sign in to see picture]

Everyone is different - what works for one might not work for another. Personally, I loved Emmeline.

I would agree she's not a super powerful toy, but I don't think a toy has to have lots of power to be enjoyable. It works really well for me that it's not a crazy powerful toy - means I can use her for longer sessions rather than feeling numb and knackered after a few minutes.

But everyone's requirement from a toy is different and that's fine. Makes this trying out sex toys thing much more fun.

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

I like reading poor reviews, because I don't feel comfortable posting them. If I'm disappointed I try to put a positive spin on things, or just refrain from reviewing. I find it helpful reading such honesty.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I guess the bad reviews can come with comparison with other toys, which may fit the reviewers bill better and are cheaper. I admit while I like the look of the range, the bottle of lubes seem really pricey? And there may be some good lubes, like YES or Sliquid, which are good for sentive women and are considerably cheaper. I guess for luxurious price, you often expect something more, not just really nice packaging.

For the toys I guess the one called wand does not really function as a wand and that may lead to a huge disappointment to some. However even negative reviews are good, they give you an inside of someone who did not like it. I gave bad reviews to toys others loved, but I gave them because the toy did not do it for me and I really tried to make it clear why it did not, in case someone like me was reading it

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.