99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Best toys for couples to spice up sex life

Ulstercouple [sign in to see picture]

Hi we are a married couple with kids and we are looking the best toys to spice up our sex life?

Senator [sign in to see picture]

It depends entirely on what you are into and what you want to achieve.

There are plenty of couples kits which offer a taste of various bits, there are deal on them here https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/12293/.

Otherwise there are more daring (BDSM etc) or less daring (lingerie etc) avenues you could go down.

The amount of spice is only limited by your imagination and how open to new experiences you and your partner are.

Is it something you have spoken about together t find out what you would like to explore?

There are couples games found here https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/better-sex-for-couples/sexy-fun-games/ if you think you may need some inspiration, otherwise, the more information you can provide, the better the responses can be.

[suspended user]

suspended user

The best toy to give each other is complete and honest open communication, tell each other without holding back what rocks each others socks the most.

Use that information to buy toys to enhance those desires.

young at heart [sign in to see picture]

I purchased Monogamy as a way to introduce new ideas and chat about stuff that I wanted to try, it received a pretty negative response to be honest and has been put of the wardrobe only a couple of times in the past few years. What I have to do now is suggest something so my OH has time for it to sink in and get used to it before agreeing or not..

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.