FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Best tool for spanking?

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

We are relatively new to spanking, but are both enjoying it so far - myself being spanked and Mr LNT doing the spanking.

We have a paddle and a crop (and of course Mr LNT hand) all of which have their own sensations etc. Mr LNT is getting more used to the fact that I will let him know if it gets too much, and I am pushing my limits further each time. We both enjoy it if I end up with a good 'glow' on my cheeks.

My question is what tool, in your opinions, is best for leaving some good marks, and is there a specific technique that will achieve this (I am not talking breaking the skin btw).

Thanks in advance x

HFVD [sign in to see picture]

Me and the OH really enjoy this one.
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33628
    The two different sides to it are great fun especially when the other party is blindfolded and can't tell weather the next will be the soft padded side or the harsher leather one! Hours of fun! ;)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

This duel sided paddle could be a good option to go further with your spanking.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26079

Or to push your limits further I was thinking about a wooden ruler but looks like lovehoney don't sell them now.

JessicaRabbit34D [sign in to see picture]

Vaccum Pipe lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

JessicaRabbit34D wrote:

Vaccum Pipe lol

Lol really? You have actually done and tried it with that and like it then? Tbh we do love using unuasual objects for various things and love women thats like that too. The more unusual or weird the better!!! Hehe xxxxx

Someone tried it and it hurt like ****

[suspended user]

suspended user

JessicaRabbit34D wrote:

Someone tried it and it hurt like ****

Didnt enjoy it then?? Haha xxxxx
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I have the one HFVD has linked. I really like it as you have the lively soft side and the harder side. It makes a beautiful slap sound and leaves nice marks but nothing that lasts too long. When the harder side gets too much a lovely swirl of the satin and light taps is like a nice cool down.

Have you checked out Jess' spanking tutorial on YouTube? It really helped us.

RosyCheek wrote:

I have the one HFVD has linked. I really like it as you have the lively soft side and the harder side. It makes a beautiful slap sound and leaves nice marks but nothing that lasts too long. When the harder side gets too much a lovely swirl of the satin and light taps is like a nice cool down.

Thanks RosyCheek - I will check that out.

How much of it has to do with finding your limits do you think? Xx

Senator [sign in to see picture]

I have the tease one tucked away for our anniversary, I'm really looking forward to trying it out, but to date we have just used either our hands or the humble wooden spoon. the spoon is especially rigid and has a small flat contact area much like a crop I guess, Mrs Sen really likes it.

RosyCheek wrote:

Hi, I havent had a look yet! But i will do :) x

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Jess's Spanking Video 

It is definitely worth a watch - super helpful 

Cutecountrygirl [sign in to see picture]

Hand is good but I think a riding crop is best for longer term use, needs a nice soft leather tip for best results for me.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

A wooden spoon is always a favourite during our sessions but recently the heart paddle has been great for marks

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29722

two heart shaped glows on my partners butt is always a good sign of a hard session.

chisel [sign in to see picture]

My wife loves using a wooden spatula from the kitchen store, she must have about 8-9 of them hidden away. Stings like hell as does FSOG ruler which leaves criss crosses on my bum cheeks for days. Worst one to use is the cane, it's too cruel and I realy suffer with it. The riding crop and riding whip can also give you a good seeing to!

collector [sign in to see picture]

We use something very similar to this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15735

It makes that swishing sound through the air and a very satisfying thwack noise on impact. Plus, the marks don't last too long. Also, dragging the tails over my OH skin when blindfolded on the bed has her wriggling in anticipation.

My OH has also improvised with a paddle hairbrush on one occasion using the flat side at first and then turnin it around to show bristle side down. Very intense. The marks did last a while on this occasion. Warning: Hairbrushes are not designed for this task and prolonged use can result in the handle breaking off. Best to source your impact devices from LH.

Tiberius [sign in to see picture]

Whilst we have a variety of implements, I always prefer using my hand in a soft leather glove. For more intense sessions you cant beat an old fashioned cane.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I do think it's about finding your limits LNT. Remember to use a safe word in case it does get a little too intense. My husband was so scared about hurting me he was reluctant to go harder but he got over that when I assured him I would say if it was too rough.

Thanks guys and gals. I guess it is also a personal preference and something that needs experimenting with - so I guess that is what we will have to do - aww, what a bummer!!!!!

ToGildALily [sign in to see picture]

Oh no, how terrible! 😂 Hmm I know for non-standard spanking implements there is a red silicone spatula in the kitchen which I've thought has a good weight, bit of give and would make a satisfying slappy thud! The matching silicone whisk could be fun as it is so springy and makes a whoosh when you swing it!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.