• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. vibrating eggs

Mastershy [sign in to see picture]

quick question can Men also use vibrating eggs I only ask because I thought maybe I should have used that for my first anal toy

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Please don't put anything up in the anus that does not have a flared base. You may end up with a little trip to A and E. 

Your first anal toy should be something that is designed for anal use and has a flared or a designed base for that specific use. 

Such as this: Lovehoney Booty Buddy Vibro 7 Function Vibrating Butt Plug

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Female myself but also wondered about using these anally. What was your first anal toy and did it not work out?

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

**edited by moderator**. 80% or more toys found in sex shops are designed and made for us ladies (that's my opinion again) but our man gets turn-on seeing us enjoying using them. 

OK, I feel like we may need to close this thread as it is a massive NO.

Do not put eggs up your bum, it is super dangerous! 

Please do not recommend anyone does this and please look at our anal guides: 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/buyers-guide/

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

Oh lord no...I get paranoid about loosing my plugs, but they have big flared bases so I know I won't.

For your first toy I'd recommend something with a small 2-3 circumference. There's vibrating butt plugs available that are safe to use and are perfect for beginners. If there's no flared base then it's a no go anally.

Corset_is [sign in to see picture]

No, no, no!!! If it isn't listed under anal toys DO NOT PUT IT UP YOUR BUM!!!!

If you want vibes up your bum try something like this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8436

DragonflySub [sign in to see picture]

Aims85 wrote:

Oh lord no...I get paranoid about loosing my plugs, but they have big flared bases so I know I won't.

For your first toy I'd recommend something with a small 2-3 circumference. There's vibrating butt plugs available that are safe to use and are perfect for beginners. If there's no flared base then it's a no go anally.

God no! Can you imagine some dishy doc having to remove that! I'm sure you'd be looking a surgery to get that out!
    4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

4Uonly wrote:

**edited by moderator**...... .

Oops! My apologies, Lovehoney - Leanne
    Corset_is [sign in to see picture]

DragonflySub wrote:

Aims85 wrote:

God no! Can you imagine some dishy doc having to remove that! I'm sure you'd be looking a surgery to get that out!

You'd be forever in the (myth or legend) 'ass box'...obviously it doesn't compare to lightbulb or beer bottle but same rule applies...if it isn't meant for ass, don't put it up ass!!!!!

I am so sorry everyone if that makes you all uncomfortable I was only curious

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Mastershy wrote:

I don't think you made anyone 'uncomfortable' just concerned. I think you got your answer xxx

There are some great vibrating butt plugs/dildos out there xx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Mastershy wrote:

I don't think you made anyone 'uncomfortable' just concerned. I think you got your answer xxx

+1 

As a moderator for Lovehoney, I had to step in to ensure that people are safe.

That was everyone's concern- safety :) 

There are tons of threads and guides around the site that will help you with anal play, and the most important thing is... Don't forget the lube and enjoy! 

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Mastershy wrote:

Men use dildos too?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Yep a lot of men use dildos - as long as the base is flared to stop it travelling :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.