• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Nipple suckers on males?

doinurmop [sign in to see picture]

Hiya, first post here. I had a question have nipple sucker toys.

I'm a male, and possibly like the majority of males (probably), my nipples aren't very sensitive, most I get is a little tingle with them when they're erect, even then its hardly anything.

I've had my eyes on the "https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20856" And see a few reviews on the site, from males who'd bought them, though most used on their OH, and a few on themselves, but already with sensitive nipples. But they sound interesting. And I've heard that due to the nature of the suction, using them typically causing the nipples to swell up/gett bigger than usual, and in turn add alot of sensitivity.

I was wondering, as someone with flat, not very sensitive nipples, would leaving these on for a while cause them to be alot more sensitive? And possibly anything else.

Sorry if its a weird or dumb question, cheers~!

Phil42 [sign in to see picture]

Cant really help with your question. But thanks for the link.
    Added to my OHs and mine wishlist. Going to order tomorrow and will report back....

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

I've these nipple suckers. I'm not sure it that helps with your question, but I can leave them on my nipples for quite a long time as long as I don't squeeze them too hard. For my own pain treshold, if I squeeze them too hard, my nipples get very sensitive but quite painful so I've to remove it quite soon after putting them on and they remain very sensible for about 2 hours, which is really lovely. As I'm not flat chested, 34 C/D cups, I don't really know if the effect would be the same on someone with smaller chest. Hope you find someone to help you soon. And it's not a dumb question!

Lu SB wrote:

I've these nipple suckers. I'm not sure it that helps with your question, but I can leave them on my nipples for quite a long time as long as I don't squeeze them too hard. For my own pain treshold, if I squeeze them too hard, my nipples get very sensitive but quite painful so I've to remove it quite soon after putting them on and they remain very sensible for about 2 hours, which is really lovely. As I'm not flat chested, 34 C/D cups, I don't really know if the effect would be the same on someone with smaller chest. Hope you find someone to help you soon. And it's not a dumb question!

Helps a bit, good for clarification that they do something, theorectically, should be the same sensitivity wise with most men. Granted in the end, case might be that everyone is different, and the best answer i'll get is by trying myself.

Either way, I'll wait for some more answers with personal experience, I'm in though hurry

And of course, cheers~!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Yep, those should increase sensitivity. They may look comical but my partner and I both love wearing them. They’re so much fun.

I would recommend the Fifty Shades pair instead though. The basics ones are alright but are quite stiff and hard to push in to create the desired pinch.

NatandTom wrote:

Yep, those should increase sensitivity. They may look comical but my partner and I both love wearing them. They’re so much fun.

I would recommend the Fifty Shades pair instead though. The basics ones are alright but are quite stiff and hard to push in to create the desired pinch.

Haha, they do dont they? I'd assume even more so when hanging off. Cheers for the clarification there.

Also I'll keep them in mind aswell!

chisel [sign in to see picture]

I was surprised how powerful these little suckers are.My wife uses them on me when I'm over her knees getting a good spanking with my wrists in handcuffs behind my back. She loves giving my nipples a bit of punishment with clips or trying to unscrew them off my chest but these little buggers realy get me going and cumming. She takes them off after 5 minutes then puts them back on with vengence and a laugh.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.