£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Anal toys

sandj66 [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy it when wife plays with my anus a wonder which is the best sex to to start with for first time butt play

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Something small and work your way up. Small Butt Plug. Or prostate massger. Maybe Anal Beads.

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Lube....lube and more lube

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Hi and welcome. I think there are a lots of threads on first time anal and getting started if you use the search function but with regards to toys a small butt plug is an excellent place to start, you might want to consider a set with different sizes as it's easy to underestimate the size you will want and then want to move on to something bigger quite quickly.

+1 Bigtrak, definitely lots of lube

Philma45 [sign in to see picture]

My wife used her fingers on me for the first time recently. I loved it and ended up with a fantastic erection which she made full use of. She insisted on using lots of lube (thank goodness) and the one that we have worked very well and enhanced the feeling. May get a butt plug for when she is not there - any advice on good ones?

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

Philma45 wrote:

My wife used her fingers on me for the first time recently. I loved it and ended up with a fantastic erection which she made full use of. She insisted on using lots of lube (thank goodness) and the one that we have worked very well and enhanced the feeling. May get a butt plug for when she is not there - any advice on good ones?

Deal of the day is a great glass one - but I'd suggest you might want to start smaller if you're inexperienced!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.