• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Gag dildo harness - is there a better solution?

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

I have been considering buying something like this gag dildo harness:-

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13529

or this:-

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36972

(with one of the Vac U lock dildos of course)

But I have held off, partly because Mrs G is rather picky about dildos - especially about material (must be silicone) and I would really like to have a way of using one of her favourites for oral + face-f**king. I know there are some gags out there with dildo ring bases but they look really clunky with really poor location of the dildo.

I think I have a better idea and hope LH might give its production a thought

I have found that a 40mm diameter sucker (I think it's designed to remove 50mm downlighters!) really gets a good hold of the base of all our dildos - no way would it let go in use. All I think it needs is to be attached to a ball, or a gum-shield or a snorkel mouthpiece to give something you could really thrust with that doesn't even need a neck-strap and so would allow you to switch quickly from tongue to dildo.

Does anyone else think the idea has legs?

IrishCouple100 [sign in to see picture]

I have the 2nd one and would recommend it, feels good and range of vac u lock is good, even cheap ones. Plus it's a gag

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks. I would have gone for the vac u lock one but would have liked to combine it with a silicone dildo. I know that there are vac u lock ones in silicone but it does not look like LH stock them which is a bit of a blow (pun not really intended!)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.