£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Recommendations Please

J&K2016 [sign in to see picture]

We are looking for a nice beginners strap on kit to be used on the male and possible the female with a different sized dildo.

Any recommendations will be very welcomed, thank you.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Hey!

If you want to possibly share the toys then I'd recommend getting a kit with silicone dildos. I found this kit which includes a nice beginners dildo and a more medium/average sized one to work up to later.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37267

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Hey!

If you want to possibly share the toys then I'd recommend getting a kit with silicone dildos. I found this kit which includes a nice beginners dildo and a more medium/average sized one to work up to later.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37267

This one is great, it's a pretty good harness, and you can add more dildos as you want. As Nat says you have got a thinner one and one a bit larger to start you off.

It has 2 lower straps which makes it unisex; the ones with a single lower strap would part his jewels, so to speak, and I'm not convinced they would be much better for a woman, in terms of comfort.

J&K2016 [sign in to see picture]

Thank you both, it's now on our shopping list (along with a couple of other things!)

We will let you know how good we think it is once it arrives and we test it out

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.