£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Something quick

latex_lover [sign in to see picture]

Hello Lovehoney,

Due to unfortunate circumstances I'm currently living at home.

I'm single and although I have a few masturbators I enjoy that I've purchased from Lovehoney, the problem I have is the clean up afterwards. It's a little tricky running to the bathroom to wash my toys and finding somewhere discreet to let them dry...

I wondered if any of you lovely people can recommend something from here that's small and can be easily cleaned afterwards?

Thank you so much!

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I know this is not answering your question however have you consider sex toy wipes?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33960

latex_lover [sign in to see picture]

NaughtyNerd wrote:

Hi, I know this is not answering your question however have you consider sex toy wipes?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33960

Thanks NaughtyNerd! I never knew such a thing existed! They'd certainly come in handy. It's all a little frustrating for me as my sex drive is very low, self confidence is very low and when I do REALLY want to play with my toys, I have the added risk of sneaking them to and from the bathroom to clean up. I'm told do many times how I'm so kind, caring, loyal and deserve a lady...I'd love one! Sorry, I digress!
    MK7 [sign in to see picture]

Have always had the same problem. Would agree on buying wipes to use until you can give it something more thorough.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Would second the suggestion of wipes! Super convenient and can be used on both the body and your sex toy.

Petrichor [sign in to see picture]

I just used to drop them into a washbag that I'd take in with me - soaps, toothpaste etc. I travelled back and forth between my mum's and my boyfriend's so it wasn't particularly unusual. That or I'd wrap them in a towel / hide them under my dressing gown.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.