• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Toy Advice

HFVD [sign in to see picture]

I'm going away with work shortly for a week and thought it would be a good idea to send my OH (female) a few surprise gifts whilst I'm away. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for people are relatively inexperienced with toys.

Thanks!

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

I'm not a fan of surprise gifts of sex toys, unless you are very sure that the person would love that kind of thing; plus they are a very individual thing. Why not ask her to come on the main site with you and tell you what kind of things she would go for, then tell her you will send her one that you have chosen from the things she has shown an interest in, while you are away.

That way she gets a kind of surprise, but you have also had the fun of sex toy shopping together.

clit vibes may be a good thing for her to start with as it's not an insertable toy, but seriously having a sex toy. sent as a surpise for a woman who is not real into them, could make her feel really pressured to have to use it; not good. Only you will know how she would react, but be sure if you do intend to totally surprise her, no guessing.

Thank you for the reply. She is definitely into them, have both expressed our interest in using them and have a couple already and have said we would like more. So there is no issue of pressuring. I wouldn't be doing it if I wasn't 100% certain should enjoy them.

However I hadn't really considered her choosing a few and then me surprising her with which so thanks for that idea :) was just curious as to which people would recommend/avoid is all.

Think I'll sit down and make a list with her and go from there.

Thanks!

You are welcome, have fun, with LH next day delivery, you could send several over several days. And ask her to text you to say it has arived then you could text / or talk to her and tell her what to do with it. Even while you are on the line if you wanted to. now that I would find hot.

Both of you have fun.

If you read the reviews for each toy that will help a lot, and it would be fun to do that together too. And if you want you could come back and put a link in with toys you like the look of and ask what we think.

We've had a think we both like the ideas of a rabbit and a bullet. We were thinking about this one. Doesn't seem to big and looks as if it smooth, rather than the plasticy looking ones.
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30574
    Also if anyone has any bullet recommendations that would be great.

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

The Tracey Cox Rabbit is a fantastic option, I would definitely consider that one as it sounds like what you are after :)

I was thinking maybe a bullet too? Rocks Off have some really pretty ones:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37158

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37157

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31452

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

The Rocks Off Ro-80 bullet is worth a look.

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

Have you had a look at the Mystery Bundle for women? That might be fun, as neither of you will know what to expect! 😜

Thank you for all your adivice. Ive ordered the Tracey cox rabbit and the rocks off be my knight bullet. Very excited for next day delivery!!

You've all been brilliant, as always! Thanks!

BigEmma [sign in to see picture]

Love this idea! I will be showing this thread to hubby-to-be...xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.