£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Wife birthday

hagions [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I'm new to all this, it's my wife birthday and looking for some advice , over the past few months we have bought a few things, and we got a free product the clitoral stimulator ,and she loved it, was thinking going for the LH wand Duluxe, is this a good choice or is there anything else anyone can recommend....many thanks

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Does she like strong vibration? We have this and it is really powerful. If she hasn't tried this sort of thing it can be too much. If she likes that sort of thing she will love it and orgasm every time.

She found the small pocket version great but after a while it got very ticklish after a while but I presume that's normal, I suppose if it on the min power and work from there, thanks for the reply much appreciated...

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

If she found it ticklish it's probably cause the vibrations were buzzy - at this point I'd recommend either adding some lube to her clitoris or removing the toy for a few moments so that her clit doesn't become over sensitive and painful to the touch.

I would recommend the new wands if she likes power, but it's a lot more intense than any of the smaller versions and it can be too much for some people. I'd start out using it on low and through underwear and taking it from there :)

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

The new rechargeable one I can't recommend enough and also feels great on the tip of your own member
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36056

It's also small enough to travel with and hide discreetly but also big enough to make an impact. May be worth looking at for a birthday present!

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

If she found it ticklish it's probably cause the vibrations were buzzy - at this point I'd recommend either adding some lube to her clitoris or removing the toy for a few moments so that her clit doesn't become over sensitive and painful to the touch.

I agree that the vibrations are probably buzzy. There are some with rumbly vibrations, and these tend to go deep rather than work on the surface. You tend to need less power too. Here's a link that demonstrates the difference https://heyepiphora.com/2016/05/buzzy-vs-rumbly-the-most-important-aspect-of-a-vibrator/

^It's also got a "cheat sheet" of vibrators that might satisfy :) If she's only had a tiny pocket vibrator, you could start with a more powerful bullet vibrator like the We-Vibe Tango so it's not too large a step. But if you mean she's has the mini-wand, then you could look into one of the full-sized wands. 

GinaGee74 [sign in to see picture]

I adore this for clit stimulation
    www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34723
    Its my go to toy for foreplay with the OH and for solo play.

And its on sale just now - bargain!

2Dogs [sign in to see picture]

Assuming this is primarily for Couples play....?

Get something that has penetration and clit stimulation that you can use on/with her: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15336

Hi all, many thanks for the updates. It's all much appreciated....going to be busy looking at the options I'll let you know how I get on.... Exciting times ahead

2Dogs wrote:

Assuming this is primarily for Couples play....?

Get something that has penetration and clit stimulation that you can use on/with her: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15336

Thanks for the help much appreciated

GinaGee74 wrote:

Thanks for your help it's much appreciated

captainmeow wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Thanks for updates much appreciated I agree that the vibrations are probably buzzy. There are some with rumbly vibrations, and these tend to go deep rather than work on the surface. You tend to need less power too. Here's a link that demonstrates the difference https://heyepiphora.com/2016/05/buzzy-vs-rumbly-the-most-important-aspect-of-a-vibrator/

^It's also got a "cheat sheet" of vibrators that might satisfy :) If she's only had a tiny pocket vibrator, you could start with a more powerful bullet vibrator like the We-Vibe Tango so it's not too large a step. But if you mean she's has the mini-wand, then you could look into one of the full-sized wands.

NatandTom wrote:

I would recommend the new wands if she likes power, but it's a lot more intense than any of the smaller versions and it can be too much for some people. I'd start out using it on low and through underwear and taking it from there :)

Thanks for your help, it's great help..... Really think she will like the LH wand.....ill be busy looking at options...thanks again

GinaGee74 wrote:

This looks great many thanks could be a bit of fun for us both

GinaGee74 wrote:

Well yesterday we got the parcel with a few bits for some fun, we tried this and it was well received , many thanks for the advice, also got the LH wand which the wife adores.....thanks for the advice.....

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.