Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for DPD Sunday Delivery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Advice??

Longy90 [sign in to see picture]

Has anyone used the glass dildo handled flogger? And would they reccomend it for someone who is new to the whole link thing just placed my first order on here for my fiancé as a gift and brought her some lingerie and and mould kit for my mmhhmmm thanks in advance

OrangeKiss [sign in to see picture]

We bought this flogger about two months ago and we really like it. We don't use it for hard flogging but more for teasing. The leather is nice and soft and feels good on the skin. As a contrast the glass is really cold and smooth. If you like to use the handle as a dildo it is good to take it for a testrun as I find that it needs to be inserted at the right angle and it is easy to get it wrong.

But it is a beautiful flogger and I can highly recommend it!

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

The moulding kit can be tricky to get right don't be surprised if it all goes wrong like ours did.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

If either of you are new to flogging and spanking scene then I would suggest just having a look at a few guides online or on the forums. The flogger above is great quality and looks excellent but it does give quite a long lasting "sting". So I would suggest maybe doing a little teasing with it first and work your way up, also ensure you have safety words and communication at all times. The dildo itself is very hard and straight, so you will need to get the correct angle as stated above but it holds heat very well.
    Enjoy your surprise and the moulding kits are more for a fun couple experience as it can go disastrous, but it is exciting and can give some funny memories.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

It's to a large extent how you use it, more than the flogger it's self.

If you alow your hand to follow through past the point of impact, you will multiply the force of the swing; so not only control the effort you put into the swing, but the travel of your hand.

Never flog anywhere other than the buttocks, and maybe the top of the back of the thighs. And Yes have a safe word; the traffic light system is a good one to start with . say red to stop instantly, amber or yellow to mean ease off a bit but I'm ok, and green for if you are easing off and the the receiver wants you to stay as you were.

It's good to be warm and relaxed before you start; and it's fun to intermix using the flogger tails to drag over the skin as a tease, if the receiver is blind folded, they don't know when they will get a flog, or a sensual tease from the flogger. You can also put in a hand spank, when you feel like it; but always agree what will happen before you start. it's just the timing that can be varied. Never do anything that has not been previously agreed.

All you have to decide is who gets the warm bum. Have fun.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.