• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. long lasting masturbater pleasure

Mastershy [sign in to see picture]

Hi I had these toys for a while now

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34246

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33078

the trouble is I only enjoy the viration for a few second then I climaxed and I want to enjoy a longer pleasure from them both,those who have used them any ideas on how to enjoy the pleasure longer?

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hi Mastershy,

Have you tried a delay lube to use along side these? May help the experience last longer for you. 

With the colt as it has 30 different vibration variations, it may be a case of locating one for you that edges you to climax. And then the Blow Job Master has 6. What intensity are you using them on? 

Do you find other toys, masturbation or sexual experiences have you lasting longer? 

Quiet_James [sign in to see picture]

Have you considered a Fleshlight? I have reviewed one on here.

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Try a stroker....I love mine.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hi Mastershy,

Have you tried a delay lube to use along side these? May help the experience last longer for you.

With the colt as it has 30 different vibration variations, it may be a case of locating one for you that edges you to climax. And then the Blow Job Master has 6. What intensity are you using them on?

Do you find other toys, masturbation or sexual experiences have you lasting longer?

hmmm I might try a delay lube that might help me just one question about it um how long do I have to wait till the lube kicks in or how would I feel it working

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Mastershy wrote:

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hi Mastershy,

hmmm I might try a delay lube that might help me just one question about it um how long do I have to wait till the lube kicks in or how would I feel it working

With our own brand: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25002 with have over 200 reviews so this may give you a good indication of how it may feel or how you would know it is working. I guess the best way to know is if you do last longer, then it has done the trick! 

The lube is designed to work at the time of using the toy/ penetration/ masturbation. Just lube up and go... 

There are other products such as sprays that are designed to be used 20 minutes before play. But as you need lube for the toy, the stay lube may be a better option. 

I would also suggest trying the different intensities on the toys. It may be just that you are using one that makes you too sensitive too quickly. 

I used the lube and here's what happened

I watched some hentai first to get myself going and then I started by putting a small amount of lube on my thing as instructed and while I wait for it to kick in I put a fingertip amount of lube on the sex toy and I waited a couple of minutes but I didn't feel a tingle or coldness though I should have used a timer cause some said 5 minutes and some say 10 minutes so I started using the sex toy but few seconds later I climaxed after I finished I put on my undies and I felt a cool chill on the tip of my thing maybe I started too soon what do you guys think I should have done for the lube to work

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

I'm not against using "delay lube" and I think it helps most people. And perhaps the lube from LH is different from those I used in the past.
    One of my dislike is the application of "delay lube". When hub uses it , it somehow also got "transferred on to me and I loss the sensation too.
    We have since abandoned the lube and gone into using wand vibrator. He either uses it solo or with my help often in the morning. He uses the start-stop + rest 2 minutes and repeats 2 more times methodology. 7 years ago he hardly could hold on for more than 30 secs and he still doesn't but good for between 2 and 10minutes. However, the difference is when he is in me, (and there's no internal vibrator" there) he lasted very long. Often he doesn't climax like he did (so early) in the past. On some weekends I climaxed 3 to 4 times in day but he still holding on for the night finale...BDSM.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.