£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Sex swings

Simtopus [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys,
    Has anyone got much experience with sex swings?
    We've always fancied getting one, but were worried about having one which could be stored descreetly and won't effect the architectural integrity of the house! 😂

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Simtopus wrote:

Hi guys,
    Has anyone got much experience with sex swings?
    We've always fancied getting one, but were worried about having one which could be stored descreetly and won't effect the architectural integrity of the house! 😂

If you're up for it not being a free hanging swing, over the door swings are great for this. 

No permanent fixings, easy to take down and store, and super safe :) 

Thanks Jess!
    Having to explain at A&E why the OH was semi naked with broken limbs was another concern! Haha!

OrangeKiss [sign in to see picture]

How does that work over the door? How can you swing if it's over the door?

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

OrangeKiss wrote:

With the door open, or use when closed and use the swing as restraints for ease of access to your partner, rather than holding up against a wall.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31084
    This was more what I was thinking about...if the hook is painted black, it would blend in with the beams in my bedroom and allow 360 degrees of fun!!

Purring-Pussy wrote:

OrangeKiss wrote:

With the door open, or use when closed and use the swing as restraints for ease of access to your partner, rather than holding up against a wall.

I have looked at these over the door swings for the same reason that they don't cause any damage but it is my understanding that the door needs to be closed. If you open the door the swing just moves with the door. Are you talking about a specific brand that you can use with both the door open en closed?

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

OrangeKiss wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

OrangeKiss wrote:

I have looked at these over the door swings for the same reason that they don't cause any damage but it is my understanding that the door needs to be closed. If you open the door the swing just moves with the door. Are you talking about a specific brand that you can use with both the door open en closed?

Yes - all of the over the door swings we sell must be used with the door closed. 

I haven't heard of any which you can open the door with. 

You can't "swing" per se, but you get the benefit of lifting your partner off the ground for more adventurous vertical bonking :D 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

OrangeKiss wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

OrangeKiss wrote:

Yes - all of the over the door swings we sell must be used with the door closed.

I haven't heard of any which you can open the door with.

You can't "swing" per se, but you get the benefit of lifting your partner off the ground for more adventurous vertical bonking :D

That's what I thought. Thanks for the answer Jess. It's still on my wishlist though.....swinging or not. ;-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.