Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for DPD Sunday Delivery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Wands, are they really worth it?

LilyHeart [sign in to see picture]

Yes yes yes! especially if you have a partner to use it on you

naughty stacey [sign in to see picture]

Wands are fast powerful orgasm material. I thought it wouldn't be for me because I like little buzzy rabbits ears, omg was I wrong. They are totally worth it, mains powered is good however messing about with the cable makes some scenarios a bother. Since we got the battery powered hubby suprises me anywhere in the house with it.

Tallish Darkish & Average [sign in to see picture]

I'm male, I have a wand and an attachment, let's just say that a couple I met are always up for a revisit. Don't know if it's me or the wand they want to see though...

Scoob [sign in to see picture]

I use my oh's wand sometimes, using it to edge is really intense and can make me orgasm in seconds without any attachments. I can only imagine how it feels for a woman

Mr&MrsA75 [sign in to see picture]

For me it's 100% worth it! I love the powerful vibrations coupled with the large surface area of the head. I get a lot of use out of it both solo and with my husband so the price was well worth paying

MrandMrsAndy [sign in to see picture]

Yes it is 100% worth it. We started with a barry operated one that was really good value in a bundle. its still did the job everytime but out of curiosity (and because its purple if i'm honest) i decided to try a doxy and it's another league! honestly the only reason i bought it was lovehoneys amazing returns policy as it was super pricey but knowing i could send it back if it wasn't for me gave me the push...Yeah it's never giong back and if it breaks it will be quickly replaced lol.

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

God yes... Absolutely love my wand 🙌

Mature lovers 62 [sign in to see picture]

OHHH YES I love my wand, when ever I am stressed through work I come home have a shower and lay on the bed and get my wand out, it soon relaxes me and boy does it make me orgasim

Cutecountrygirl [sign in to see picture]

I am tempted but they are a bit pricey.

Scoob [sign in to see picture]

Cutecountrygirl wrote:

Sometimes great toys come up in the deal of the day section, we got our wand a few weeks ago for £25 so keep an eye out, really worth it for male or female!
    Cutecountrygirl [sign in to see picture]

Scoob wrote:

Cutecountrygirl wrote:

Sometimes great toys come up in the deal of the day section, we got our wand a few weeks ago for £25 so keep an eye out, really worth it for male or female!

I'll be sure to keep an eye out, thanks for the tip :) x

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

Worth it worth it WORTH IT! Everyone who can afford one should get one. They're fab. I've never ever had a problem ever with the two I've owned. So good.

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

100% YES! I have 5 of these and each has its own performances.

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]
    Sorry, sticky fingers.
    Bearjamin [sign in to see picture]

I was always put off wands because of the need for mains power, but the Lovehoney desire magic wand came along and completely changed my mind. I decided to get it to treat the OH (though works great for guys too). I was blown away with how powerful it was! A lot of vibrators tend to be quite high frequency and 'buzzy' and don't do much good. But the Lovehoney desire wands vibrations are so deep and rumbly! OH came so hard after using it! I can't imagine have to use one with a mains plug getting in the way all the time. I'd say worth the money to go rechargeable.

Kirstyandmark [sign in to see picture]

Oh most definitely, we have the small battery one and that packs a punch for the size , it gets used almost everytime

Sexytime8283 [sign in to see picture]

Simple answer, yes! We have the pack with the male attachment too and hubby was a bit apprehensive at first but loves it!

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

YAS! 

I own 3 mains powered wands, unicorn, limited edition purple and the black. Gotta collect em all! haha. 

Basically, they are so good for an array of things, one being sexual use and others in massage and after work out relaxation. I often use mine after the gym to settle my muscles.

For power queens & kings they have that kick to them and with accessories to add and no batteries to buy it really is an investment! 

So if you like versatility and power, mains powered a wand is defo top pick! 

pusseater [sign in to see picture]

You don't know what you're missing, in fact if you don't like it I'll even refund you!

Cachaca [sign in to see picture]

Yes, I have a mains powered one and it's amazing, if a bit noisy. I ordered the battery powered mini this morning for travelling, I will report back.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.