1. Opinions On My Presents?

JellyBeanQueen [sign in to see picture]

Every christmas my boyfriend and I have decided to buy eachother something sexy for christmas either from shops in our cities or online. Now that he's introduced me to lovehoney I've bought him a couple of bits and bobs to put away this year that I know he's had his eye on from the current 3 for £10 section and I want to know if i've made a nice combination or not.

We both use toys for masturbation purposes when we're apart and in the bedroom together to spice things up from time to time. So I bought him a pack of 3 cock rings for when we have sex, a tokidoki textured ball thingy for him to use on his own and a set of vibrating anal beads we can use together or he can use on his own.

As I've said he's had his eye on all of these as he likes anal stimulation, cock rings and the textured ball things (though he does have a bad habit of breaking them! ) and I think I've got a good variety in there, is this good enough or should I have geared the gifts more towards masturbation as we're in a LDR?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.