• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Ben waa vs kegel balls

LR2017 [sign in to see picture]

Hi

I hace a huge kegel balls collection, but i do not know the diference between ben waa and kegel balls, if any.

Thanks!!

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

No difference usually, but kegals are marketed more towards kegal training (adjustable weights) and ben wa marketed more towards pleasure but the differences between them has become slimmer over time and it's just marketing now really. That's my understanding anyway.

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

No difference these days if I am honest! 

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

I've always been confused by this too! I have kegel exercises but they do look the same.

LR2017 [sign in to see picture]

thanks girls!

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Question, my wife has been letting me fist her far more recently, what balls would people suggest we try, and can you have strong vaginal muscles and still be easily able to take a fist or more?

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Question, my wife has been letting me fist her far more recently, what balls would people suggest we try, and can you have strong vaginal muscles and still be easily able to take a fist or more?

Yes you can, but you must. . . . MUST take things slowly with lots of lube, and not go too far too soon.

Any kegal balls will work so go with what her ability so are. If she has had children a larger lighter weight set to start with getting smaller and heavier as her ability so improve. This is the general idea. If she has not had children she could start with a slightly smaller heavier set, if she finds it difficult to keep them in place, go bigger and lighter, untill she improves.

If it's her first set I would get a set with a silicon removal cord, progressing up to free roaming later.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Yes you can, but you must. . . . MUST take things slowly with lots of lube, and not go too far too soon.

Any kegal balls will work so go with what her ability so are. If she has had children a larger lighter weight set to start with getting smaller and heavier as her ability so improve. This is the general idea. If she has not had children she could start with a slightly smaller heavier set, if she finds it difficult to keep them in place, go bigger and lighter, untill she improves.

If it's her first set I would get a set with a silicon removal cord, progressing up to free roaming later.

Thanks Louise, yes we've got two children, and I've bought a book on the subject, will look at your suggestions.

Thanks Louise, yes we've got two children, and I've bought a book on the subject, will look at your suggestions.

I also asked the help line on the right lube as its a specific use and needs to be free of glycerine amonst other things

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I also asked the help line on the right lube as its a specific use and needs to be free of glycerine amonst other things

As for the lube the sliquid waterbased ones are good. I recomend the "oceans" one. They are very natural and free from most stuff. They feel quite reolistic in my opinion too.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.