• A curved anal toy that actually stays in...does it exist?!

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all...

We've recently discovered our love for anal play... Hubby has had some of the strongest orgasms using butt plugs, we recently got the FSOG curved butt plug
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33557 and whilst it's hitting the spot (sorry haha) it's popping out if we try sex with it in. Is there anything available that feels similar but stays in?

We've also bought this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28501 but are yet to try...all of our bulbous head and slim neck ones stay in perfectly but keen for one
    that stays in that really hits the p spot 😀 not more than 4.5 circumference as we're just getting started. After always being against trying anal we've realised how awesome it feels 😀

Thanks all.

Tallish Darkish & Average [sign in to see picture]

This is pretty special, and a link to my review:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24600&reviewid=184508#customer_reviews

I find it stays put and although non vibrating and slimmer than other plugs/massages it gives a different feeling overall that is difficult to describe, anyway have a read of my review and see what you think.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Hey aims tallish has a great plug listed above which is also designed for the prostate so your partner will probably find this pretty damn intense. If you want something else then you can try and get one which has a cock ring attached. Iv review one here https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38173 but you can find tons of other toys extremely similar on LH. I would browse the "prostate massagers" and hopefully you will find one perfectly suited. If your struggling to keep one in then try different positions like your partner sat at the edge of the bed with you straddling or riding etc. You could also check the strap ons as some are reversible and you could just use the harness to keep the toy in place.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

This is in the sale and I think would fit your requirements https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37302 I haven't tried it myself.

Tallish Darkish & Average wrote:

This is pretty special, and a link to my review:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24600&reviewid=184508#customer_reviews

I find it stays put and although non vibrating and slimmer than other plugs/massages it gives a different feeling overall that is difficult to describe, anyway have a read of my review and see what you think.

Great review, think he'd love that, thank you x

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Hey aims tallish has a great plug listed above which is also designed for the prostate so your partner will probably find this pretty damn intense. If you want something else then you can try and get one which has a cock ring attached. Iv review one here https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38173 but you can find tons of other toys extremely similar on LH. I would browse the "prostate massagers" and hopefully you will find one perfectly suited. If your struggling to keep one in then try different positions like your partner sat at the edge of the bed with you straddling or riding etc. You could also check the strap ons as some are reversible and you could just use the harness to keep the toy in place.

Oh ace idea about strap ons, will look... Yep looked at that before but it's out of stock and no thin neck I'm sure it'd fall out.... Well not 100% sure but we seem to not have much luck with them staying in for him... Mine stay in in all positions.. Though a glass plug we had nearly gave him a black eye once... Luckily didn't kill the mood 😀

Fun Louise wrote:

This is in the sale and I think would fit your requirements https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37302 I haven't tried it myself.

That's a very similar shape to the the one tallish mentioned, thanks all will show the husband 😀
    Fujiyamamama [sign in to see picture]

We're having the same problem, he wants a vibrating one that stays on. Currently using the booty buddy but it keeps popping out.

Lil_MissNaughty [sign in to see picture]

Fujiyamamama wrote:

We're having the same problem, he wants a vibrating one that stays on. Currently using the booty buddy but it keeps popping out.

My hubby's having exactly the same issues! He also has the Booty Buddy Vibrating Plug and say's he's really disappointed that it won't stay in!

He says that the 'popping out' problem does seem to be an issue with the vibrating p-spot massagers as the neck isn't much narrower than the body section. Or maybe it's to do with muscle contractions pushing it out?

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Whatever butt plug it is you need a shape like; https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37178 this to stay put, a narrow neck and a quick profile to the larger diameter.

It's so annoying isn't it...we're not giving up yet!!

Yeah we have that one but the curved p spot butt plugs really do it for him they just don't stay in.

I'm going to order one of the above come pay day as I've spent far too much already this month lol x

Senator [sign in to see picture]

We have the vibrating booty buddy, used it for the first time today and had the same issue as posters above, as soon as I climbed on my OH and tensed my butt to thrust forward, out it popped. We also had a butt vibrator in her (LH butt tingler small) which really tightened her vagina, but that popped out too.

We figure that these vibrating toys are great for foreplay and then we can swap out for some more traditional plugs (the small one with the moving ball in them) as these stayed in place yesterday.

Such a fun problem to try and solve :)

Yes we've used the vibrating one this week and it's amazing!! But yeah comes out during sex...? You're right it is fun finding out but annoying when it feels so good and pops out. Plugs are great but don't they feel as good for hubby as the curved ones x

Phelps [sign in to see picture]

I've found the curve cruiser stay in but only by the head. It doesn't stay fully inserted at all. I think as it long and curved,when you try and fully insert it it acts like a spring and tries to push it's self out. The vibrations are really strong just by the head of it so it feels brilliant.

kinkynottscouple [sign in to see picture]

has he tried wearing pants or anything to keep it in? maybe a bit of fun dressing up role play and also will stop it falling out. just an idea

He wouldn't wear anything... He's not into dressing up himself turns him off... I hold them when pleasuring him and his orgasms are strong it's worth it 😀

Senator [sign in to see picture]

Had some success with the booty buddy this morning, just a solo session, but lying on my back with my legs together really worked.

Toy stayed in place and it hit the right spot, was a bit of an odd sensation but very pleasurable. Could readily release and tense my butt muscles and it didn't even begin to pop out. Could also use my hand on the t bar a bit and increase or decrease the internal pressure.

Will have to experiment with the OH next time, cowgirl / reverse cowgirl might just work. Experimentation and research, someone's gotta do it ;)

Sen

Senator wrote:

Had some success with the booty buddy this morning, just a solo session, but lying on my back with my legs together really worked.

Toy stayed in place and it hit the right spot, was a bit of an odd sensation but very pleasurable. Could readily release and tense my butt muscles and it didn't even begin to pop out. Could also use my hand on the t bar a bit and increase or decrease the internal pressure.

Will have to experiment with the OH next time, cowgirl / reverse cowgirl might just work. Experimentation and research, someone's gotta do it ;)

Sen

Haha I love that... Yep thorough testing 😀 Sounds like it's going well... We keep trying too x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.