1. Bye Bye Wand

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

So, although I had my doubts as I seem to respond better to more pinpoint stimulation I was lured by the prettiness of the tokidoki wand. Unfortunately looks were not enough and I feared over a few uses I found it more frustrating than enjoyable even with attachments so I have made the difficult decision to return it and in exchange I'm getting this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33670. Why such a difficult decision to return? The wand is so pretty and I hate thinking of a perfectly good toy (just not for me) being destroyed and lesson learned, don't buy anything with a face! I'm so silly about things like that!

The mustang has amazing reviews though and I wouldn't be able to get it if didn't have the wand to return.

Sorry just bored and rambling really, anyone else hate returning things? I probably would have kept it even though I wouldn't use it but it was expensive, I did think about keeping it and seeing if it was better with a partner using on me but that's never gonna happen. Anyone want to give opinions on the mustang?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.