£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Bye Bye Wand

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

So, although I had my doubts as I seem to respond better to more pinpoint stimulation I was lured by the prettiness of the tokidoki wand. Unfortunately looks were not enough and I feared over a few uses I found it more frustrating than enjoyable even with attachments so I have made the difficult decision to return it and in exchange I'm getting this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33670. Why such a difficult decision to return? The wand is so pretty and I hate thinking of a perfectly good toy (just not for me) being destroyed and lesson learned, don't buy anything with a face! I'm so silly about things like that!

The mustang has amazing reviews though and I wouldn't be able to get it if didn't have the wand to return.

Sorry just bored and rambling really, anyone else hate returning things? I probably would have kept it even though I wouldn't use it but it was expensive, I did think about keeping it and seeing if it was better with a partner using on me but that's never gonna happen. Anyone want to give opinions on the mustang?

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I can't comment on the mustang - but yes I have felt bad about returning things before, but that is what the returns policy is there for.

I have returned more expensive items and replaced them with alternatives, and this is how I have found what suits me best.

With lingerie I have also returned more expensive items that have been faulty or don't fit, but some less expensive (especially if I have purchased them at reduced price) I items I have just put to the back of the drawer or actually thrown away.

I hope the mustang lives up to your expectations xxxx

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

You can take the unicorn head off the wand ?

No I dont hate returning toys. They'd sooner go to waste collecting dust never seeing the light of day buried under my bed. I also HAATE clutter and hanging onto things I dont use. They get recycled and I get my money back, win win for me in my opinion!

🐼

Squirty panda, you misunderstand, I didn't dislike it because of the unicorn head, I hate the thought of anything with a face being destroyed!!! I have a bad case of anthropomorphising things! 😂 Weird I know! But yes too expensive just to sit there looking cute/pretty.

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

AmyA wrote:

Squirty panda, you misunderstand, I didn't dislike it because of the unicorn head, I hate the thought of anything with a face being destroyed!!! I have a bad case of anthropomorphising things! 😂 Weird I know! But yes too expensive just to sit there looking cute/pretty.

I totally get what you mean! Mine is in my living room, brand new in packaging, on display lol!!

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

AmyA wrote:

I totally get what you mean! Mine is in my living room, brand new in packaging, on display lol!!

Oh I see!

Thats funny Paige. I don't use the unicorn head on mine, i prefer the broad smooth head as opposed to the lumps and bumps and that sharp horn, bit too stabby on my flower 😁

So I have actually stuck it on one of my bed posts, fits perfectly! 😆

🐼

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I don't have the wand but I do have a mustang! It's the best dildo I've tried and I've tried a fair few. It's probably the last thing I'd get rid of in my toy box.

Mr&MrsA75 [sign in to see picture]

I'm the same, I hate returning things! I returned the 50 shades steel wand and I genuinely felt awful for ages lol

I don't mind exchanging something that it faulty but feel terrible sending perfectly good toys back because they don't suit me. Going to the post office on the way home and trying to divert questions about what's in the parcel from noisy colleagues in the meantime lol!

Fujiyamamama [sign in to see picture]

I want the unicorn toki wand but I just couldn't defile something so pretty. Same with all the toki doki stuffs, the artwork is too beautiful

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

The Mustang is very good.... my wife's favorite dildo... she loves the feel of it.

BigBikeGuy wrote:

The Mustang is very good.... my wife's favorite dildo... she loves the feel of it.

I'm yet to see a bad review, I can't wait! I never thought I would prefer dildos to vibrators but that's the way it's gone (other than my Tango, which you can pry from my cold dead hands). The dildos I have aren't cheap and nasty but looking forward to getting a top quality one.

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

I don't feel bad returning things, but I'd rather not. It' funny, isn't it? I know there's a return policy exactly for that, but so far I've just returned two faulty items and got a replacement straight away. I've bought a silicone attachment for my magic wand and even though it's a nice item and lovely quality, it doesn't work the way I thought and I never use. I still have time to return though. Maybe I'll get something else instead or wait for a while and try to have another go and see if it works in a couple of months.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.