• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. One sex you you couldn’t live without

    1501080260
    KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 189
    • Joined: 13 Feb 2017

    Hi everyone,

    So looking to add some items to my growing list of toys and just wondered if there is one specific toy that you couldn’t live without ?

    For me it would be my we-vibe Tango, it is what gave me my first ever orgasm and for that it is priceless.

    😊

    1501080369
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6499
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    I love my Tango, but this would be my second choice https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31874

    1501080819
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1734
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2015

    Wands

    🐼

    1501081044
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3059
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    Happy Rabbit and desire rabbit

    1501082378
    KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 189
    • Joined: 13 Feb 2017

    NatandTom wrote:

    I love my Tango, but this would be my second choice https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31874

    Oh wow, I didn’t know there was such a thing as a heated vibrator 😍

    1501082411
    KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 189
    • Joined: 13 Feb 2017

    SquirtyPanda wrote:

    Wands

    🐼

    I didn’t really get on with the wand I had, maybe I need to give it another go

    1501082435
    KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 189
    • Joined: 13 Feb 2017

    Purring-Pussy wrote:

    Happy Rabbit and desire rabbit

    The desire rabbit looks so nice !

    1501082501
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6499
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    KirstyLee wrote:

    NatandTom wrote:

    I love my Tango, but this would be my second choice https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31874

    Oh wow, I didn’t know there was such a thing as a heated vibrator 😍

    I've tried a couple but this is the best there is. A whole new world of orgasms 😍

    1501082535
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1734
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2015

    KirstyLee wrote:

    SquirtyPanda wrote:

    Wands

    🐼

    I didn’t really get on with the wand I had, maybe I need to give it another go

    What wand did you get?

    1501082733
    KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 189
    • Joined: 13 Feb 2017

    SquirtyPanda wrote:

    KirstyLee wrote:

    SquirtyPanda wrote:

    Wands

    🐼

    I didn’t really get on with the wand I had, maybe I need to give it another go

    What wand did you get?

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31087

    That’s the one I had, I ended up returning it as I never used it - always found it so awkward with the cable and just didn’t really know how to use it properly with it being a broad area, I’m used to bullet vibrators

    1501082872
    Lovehoney - Rebecca [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 108
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2015
    1501083932
    SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1734
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2015

    KirstyLee wrote:

    SquirtyPanda wrote:

    KirstyLee wrote:

    SquirtyPanda wrote:

    Wands

    🐼

    I didn’t really get on with the wand I had, maybe I need to give it another go

    What wand did you get?

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31087

    That’s the one I had, I ended up returning it as I never used it - always found it so awkward with the cable and just didn’t really know how to use it properly with it being a broad area, I’m used to bullet vibrators

    Have you tried wand attachments? They are a game changer. This attachment offers direct vibrations where you want them. It literally cups your clitoris like a dream 👌

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22683

    1501084763
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2148
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31474

    F

    T

    W

    1501085136
    Glaswegian82 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 281
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2017

    I won't lie, thinking of all you lovely ladies with these wonderful toys is making me a feel a tad giddy. :p

    For me, I'm afraid I can't narrow it down to one, so I shall be cheeky and choose two.

    Fleshlight Quickshot (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34745) - it feels great, it's satisfying to look at my cock in it (and sticking a few inches out if it!), and it's small and portable, so I can throw it in my bag when I'm travelling.

    Vibrating booty buddy (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35053) - it's the right size and shape for me (for now!), the vibrations are exquisite, and there's nothing quite like some prostate stimulation to knock an orgasm out of the park.

    1501085218
    Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 309
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2011

    Njoy Pure Wand!!

    1501086582
    Fujiyamamama [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 104
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2017

    My wand. I need to upgrade to a doxy though 😍

    1501089295
    KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 189
    • Joined: 13 Feb 2017

    Lovehoney - Rebecca wrote:

    Desire Clitoral Vibrator

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33304

    I've had that on my wishlist for ages ! I love that it comes with a case.

    1501089383
    KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 189
    • Joined: 13 Feb 2017

    SquirtyPanda wrote:

    KirstyLee wrote:

    SquirtyPanda wrote:

    KirstyLee wrote:

    SquirtyPanda wrote:

    Wands

    🐼

    I didn’t really get on with the wand I had, maybe I need to give it another go

    What wand did you get?

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31087

    That’s the one I had, I ended up returning it as I never used it - always found it so awkward with the cable and just didn’t really know how to use it properly with it being a broad area, I’m used to bullet vibrators

    Have you tried wand attachments? They are a game changer. This attachment offers direct vibrations where you want them. It literally cups your clitoris like a dream 👌

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22683

    I haven't tried attachments ! I think I might have to now....can you recommend a decent wand? I'm thinking of investing in one that's rechargeable so I don't have to worry about the power cable

    1501089417
    KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 189
    • Joined: 13 Feb 2017

    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31474

    F

    T

    W

    WOW that is very pink! lol, I've got to admit I've never tried a dildo before, only ever been vibrators - might need to give one a shot

    1501090610
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6207
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Hi KirstyLee, I highly reconmmend the Desire rechargeable wand. It is very powerful and rumbly - I really rate it, and it is on offer atm xx

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36881

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.