FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Pegging - Strap On Harnesses recommendation

Simon & Jules [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I were talking last night and she has finally admitted that she would love to do some pegging with me. Over the past few months we've been doing more and more anal play and really enjoyed everything. She has been using butt plugs and dildos on my bum and the largest toy I've taken without too much trouble has been the lovehoney glass beaded sensual dildo which she has inserted to about 6 inches. It felt fantastic but I doubt if I could go much deeper than about 7 inches.

Any recommendations for a Strap On Harnesss kit with Dildo that we might both enjoy? I've looked at quite a few but unsure of which would be ideal? Also fitting for the harness is important - my OH is a size 16 so need to accomodate my lady being curvy too.

Is there anything else we should consider for pegging fun?

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

To begin with I would go for a reasonable price harness like the Lovehoney advanced one. You will get a great"attachment" and it fits any size. Use loads of lube. The attachment should be smooth as it is very difficult not to get carried away with the thrusting!
    If you both enjoy it you can get different attachments and more expensive harnesses.
    Enjoy!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30701
    PrincessSparkle [sign in to see picture]

I agree with above, the intermediate set is great, I super recommend the purple dildo and I'm sure both my male and female partner will agree!

I'd personally go for harness panties over a traditional harness though. Less mess less fuss, and easier to get on. Yes vaginal access is restricted, but not impossible. Also comfier

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

My OH likes the pants too but the size needs to be just right. The harnesses are adjustable so it may be better to start with and when you start building your collection definitely consider some of the pants.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

As other posters have said I would recommend the LH advanced https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30701
    It's really versatile and easy to use. Also has a bunch of accessories to accommodate all types and sizes of dildo. You can even switch toys quickly if you wanted to use this on your partner in the heat of the moment. Also make sure you communicate well during in case things get a little too rough and stop when things get uncomfortable. Use plenty of lube and take it slow to find limits, I know it's exciting to let someone go wild but you will feel the affects after If you don't both know your limits ha. Enjoy and be safe!

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

the harness that's been recomended is great, as is the silicone dildo that comes with it.

It's uni-sex too, ( twin lower harness straps) so you could use it on her in the future if you both fancy that,

I have never tried the pants, so I can't comment much, other than to say the thing with a harness, is that you can adjust the position of the O ring holder higher or lower, over her pelvic bone, to suit how you want to use it,

If you want to add a bit of something for her, she could wear a set of jiggle balls while she pegs you.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26073

or a remote control love egg, I have this one, it's silicone, and it's also the only one I would feel safe using anally, as well. If she gives you the remote, you could tease her, while she pleases you.

This harness is both O ring, and vacu lock compatable, so you can also try out some of the vacu lock dildos if you want to.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27199

This dido is amazing for both G spot on her and P spot on you.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9619

if you ever feel like knowing what the real thing feels like without actually going there, then a dildo from this ranger ids the way to go, once it's warm it feels about as real as you are ever goojng to get from a dildo. But they are pricy.

Have lots of fun.

Simon & Jules [sign in to see picture]

Thanks everyone, it looks like the Lovehoney advanced harness will be in our shopping basket this weekend! I'm going to show my OH this harness tonight and get her final approval on the one she would like but I will get her to read the comments you've all made.

I really appreciate the input for this. We're really excited to get started with pegging, she's being getting really turned on thinking about this. We're both anal sex fans and I'd never even considered this until earlier this year and discovered how good toys were!

The Doc Johnson harness that Alicia mentioed looks great too but quite expensive so we'll see how we get on with the lovehoney one first.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.