• Remote Control Fun

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

Been wanting to buy a remote controlled pantie vibrator since I watched 'The Ugly Truth' and the guy I am currently with (my ex broke up with my a month ago) really wants to try it and control it. So finally been looking properly at them properly. You guys gave me so much good advice when I was looking for a jewelled butt plug I thought I'd ask for the community's help again in advice for a remote control vibrating knickers toy. These are the ones I've narrowed it down to:

Desire Luxury

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36307

Vibease Bluetooth Erotica

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37189

Open to other options and advice (Cost doesnt matter, would rather pay a bit more for a better one if necessary) :) x

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I have a few desire products and the quality is great so on that basis I'd go for option number one. Do remember though if it's not for you, you can also return. Enjoy xx

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

Ok thank you :) think ill give that one a go :)...just need to wait til pay day :P. (would feel weird returning a product though). Will definitely enjoy ;) xx

Scoob [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to hear about your break up, his loss😊 glad to hear things are going so well with your new guy. I've watched that movie, it's the only bearable scene as I hate chick flicks!

I have no advice though, but hope you have fun and let us know how you get on! What about trying a restaurant for a test run??

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

The wife has a few of the Desire range including the remote items, she loves the quality and range of variations of vibes and power they have and especially when I'm in control of them with the remote, whether it's outdoors ( in public) or indoors.
    Enjoy whatever you choose 👍

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.