99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Body harness for a tiny guy? (and a busty girl)

Ryann [sign in to see picture]

So I'm looking for a full body harness for my boy but I've had no luck in the past because he's too tiny for most measurements. He's 162cm tall and pretty skinny all around, but I don't want to get him a girls ('boob-basket') one to protect his fragile masculinity, any suggestions?
    I liked the look of this one but I don't know how small it would go:
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35262

As an aside I'm also looking for a harness but my boobs are unfathomably large (34J) and usually just get squashed in the 'boob-baskets' rather than going through and being nicely framed. I tried the BRAUN chest harness while it was still sold, it fit great everywhere else but the boob squashing was laughable. (incidentally I tried it on the boy and it completely hung off him so it was no good for either of us)
    The stretchyness of this one gives me hope but I don't know:
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36299

TLDR; Need harnesses for tiny boy and booby girl, pls help <3

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Boy wise, I'd take a look at this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34095 - it's completely adjustable and has a sice guide listed in the description so you can measure him first and see whether it would work.

As for you, the one you suggested looks like a possible option. I'm on the opposite end of the boob scale so I can't be of too much help I'm afraid. One thing that came to mind is making your own, have you considered making a rope harness for yourself?

I saw that too, but although it has a size guide the only size listed is 'onesize' which makes me suspicious :/

Ooh, rope harness sounds fun, not easily reusable though I'd imagine and difficult to do on yourself. And part of the appeal was that I might wear the harness under or over an outfit to make it kinkier but I feel like it's too obvious with rope. A nice suggestion though :)

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

The one size measurements say 28" - 40" so I think it might be ok, especially as it's so adjustable. I couldn't find any measurements for the Dominix ones but I'm sure Live Chat could find out for you if you ask them?

Oh! Good idea, thank you :)

Worzel and Aunt H [sign in to see picture]

The original product you looked at (35262), l would offer this is suitable because it has no set measurements. The chains go through loops on the bottom of leather so accomadates the different body sizes without being too small / big. The loop would just be a little lower on the body.

I found this looked good and felt comfortable, the problem i had was getting myself through the cock ring, but these appear to be a standard size. The product is well made and the cuffs add to the appeal, l would offer this could be used both as a dom or sub in role play.

For yourself the elasticated option looks like it would be worth trying.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.