£1.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Your first Lovehoney Toy ?

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

It was pretty much the standard Dom/sub relationship but we had a little red riding hood costume, bo peep, fairy wings and corsets etc ha. Strange how you get into different things at certain times, all started with her wearing Wings and 5 inch heels to a party and then slowly evolved into a bit of a fantasy fetIsh, lovehoney did have a fantasy range of outfits back in the day

Eymd_ [sign in to see picture]

my firsts love honey toy was a doxy :D

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

A Happy Rabbit 2 Natural for me :)

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

My very first toy was this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22463 clitoral vibrator and I loved it. My first internal toy was https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16407 was very nervous and took quite a while to get any pleasure from it.

Srebrenka [sign in to see picture]

Mine was beginners anal beads a few months ago. Still using it today it's my favourite toy despite it sharing the draw with 3 others now. Lovely colour and a very exciting toy to look at wasn't at all intimidating.

SapphireAndSteel [sign in to see picture]

Lil-known - Sounds good. A horny fairy in heels ! Ace !

Eymd - You gotta love those mains powered vibes. There just intense ! Good choice.

Hands all over - Rabbits are awesome aren't they ? That reminds me, we need a new un 😮

AmyA - The petal looks a curious thing, not tried one of those yet. And once again the rabbits, mini or full size are truly awesome.

Srebreneka - Sounds like you got the taste for the beads. Excellent choices.

Cheers guys. Loving the deep digging you're doing in your past order lists 😉 x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.