• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. This or this??

Lofty 87 [sign in to see picture]

Hey looking to expand my collection of butt plugs and after something mid to large size, just wondered what peoples views were on the options below:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25812

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35660

Thank you

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I think they both look good :) You'll just have to pick the one most appealing to you 😄

johnnyorange [sign in to see picture]

Personally would go for this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25812

Enjoy whichever one you choose!!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I think I'd go for the second. Jeweled plugs are so pretty!

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I have the second one. I haven't written a review for it yet but I love it. It's so incredibly pretty!

lovelylumps [sign in to see picture]

I would go for the jeweled one :)

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

First one for me

Hey thanks for the reply everyone. Seems pretty even at the moment so keep them coming.

Had a bit of an experience with a smaller metal plug yesterday evening. Just relaxing on the sofa with it in and became aware that there was a different feeling from below. Must have been really relaxed as the base of the plug had actually gone inside!!!!! Cue visions of going to casualty to remove it!. Fortunately it came out easily buy it scared me quite a bit.

Any ideas on a glass or metal plug with more of a t-bar shaped base to help minimise travel?

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

That's scary!! How did it go inside, if the base was metal? I'd have thought (hoped) they were safer as they're firm. Eek!

I'd definitely go for a t-bar shaped one.

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

Second one i reckon, looks nice :)

jackjohn [sign in to see picture]

Glass and metal plugs are both great, feel similar, and both feel bigger than the same size of softer materials. Glass has the advantage of being transparent, so get the glass one if your other half likes looking inside you. Very sexy I think. If that's not important, get the metal one because they're better for using hot or cold - soaked in warm water for 10 mins. Unlike glass, metal plugs are unbreakable.

Lovinthetoys wrote:

Second one i reckon, looks nice :)

The base of the plug (and a lot of plugs) is the same size as the widest part of the girth of the plug so I assume I just gaped a bit to the size I'd already been opened up to and it slid in. Can't of helped that I've been using toys larger than that recently.

The base of the plug (and a lot of plugs) is the same size as the widest part of the girth of the plug so I assume I just gaped a bit to the size I'd already been opened up to and it slid in.

Can't of helped that I've been using toys larger than that recently.

*sexybabe* wrote:

That's scary!! How did it go inside, if the base was metal? I'd have thought (hoped) they were safer as they're firm. Eek!

I'd definitely go for a t-bar shaped one.

The base of the plug (and a lot of plugs) is the same size as the widest part of the girth of the plug so I assume I just gaped a bit to the size I'd already been opened up to and it slid in. Can't of helped that I've been using toys larger than that recently
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Lofty 87 wrote:

Hey thanks for the reply everyone. Seems pretty even at the moment so keep them coming.

Had a bit of an experience with a smaller metal plug yesterday evening. Just relaxing on the sofa with it in and became aware that there was a different feeling from below. Must have been really relaxed as the base of the plug had actually gone inside!!!!! Cue visions of going to casualty to remove it!. Fortunately it came out easily buy it scared me quite a bit.

Any ideas on a glass or metal plug with more of a t-bar shaped base to help minimise travel?

Oh no! Glad you got it out without an awkward hospital trip.

What about this one? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31110

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

I would pick the LuxGem! It looks so pretttyyyy

HornyHemel [sign in to see picture]

I have the LuxGem, which is great a "warm up" act. Looks great as well, and I have never had an issue with unexpected travel!!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Lofty 87 wrote:

Oh no! Glad you got it out without an awkward hospital trip.

What about this one? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31110

+1 I'd go for this.

In one of the papers this week, a woman had a steel, jeweled buttplug that disappeared inside her and had to go to A&E

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.