• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. This or this??

    1498235192
    Lofty 87 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 20 Apr 2015

    Hey looking to expand my collection of butt plugs and after something mid to large size, just wondered what peoples views were on the options below:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25812

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35660

    Thank you

    1498235929
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3588
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    I think they both look good :) You'll just have to pick the one most appealing to you 😄

    1498312757
    johnnyorange [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 13 May 2017

    Personally would go for this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25812

    Enjoy whichever one you choose!!

    1498316527
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6356
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    I think I'd go for the second. Jeweled plugs are so pretty!

    1498343572
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2552
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2016

    I have the second one. I haven't written a review for it yet but I love it. It's so incredibly pretty!

    1498435576
    lovelylumps [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 113
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2017

    I would go for the jeweled one :)

    1498456541
    Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1648
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2010

    First one for me

    1498462361
    Lofty 87 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 20 Apr 2015

    Hey thanks for the reply everyone. Seems pretty even at the moment so keep them coming.

    Had a bit of an experience with a smaller metal plug yesterday evening. Just relaxing on the sofa with it in and became aware that there was a different feeling from below. Must have been really relaxed as the base of the plug had actually gone inside!!!!! Cue visions of going to casualty to remove it!. Fortunately it came out easily buy it scared me quite a bit.

    Any ideas on a glass or metal plug with more of a t-bar shaped base to help minimise travel?

    1498478983
    *sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 848
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2012

    That's scary!! How did it go inside, if the base was metal? I'd have thought (hoped) they were safer as they're firm. Eek!

    I'd definitely go for a t-bar shaped one.

    1498479524
    Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1112
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2015

    Second one i reckon, looks nice :)

    1498488766
    jackjohn [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 116
    • Joined: 5 Jan 2014

    Glass and metal plugs are both great, feel similar, and both feel bigger than the same size of softer materials. Glass has the advantage of being transparent, so get the glass one if your other half likes looking inside you. Very sexy I think. If that's not important, get the metal one because they're better for using hot or cold - soaked in warm water for 10 mins. Unlike glass, metal plugs are unbreakable.

    1498492994
    Lofty 87 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 20 Apr 2015

    Lovinthetoys wrote:

    Second one i reckon, looks nice :)

    The base of the plug (and a lot of plugs) is the same size as the widest part of the girth of the plug so I assume I just gaped a bit to the size I'd already been opened up to and it slid in. Can't of helped that I've been using toys larger than that recently.
    1498493113
    Lofty 87 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 20 Apr 2015

    The base of the plug (and a lot of plugs) is the same size as the widest part of the girth of the plug so I assume I just gaped a bit to the size I'd already been opened up to and it slid in.

    Can't of helped that I've been using toys larger than that recently.

    1498493137
    Lofty 87 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 20 Apr 2015

    *sexybabe* wrote:

    That's scary!! How did it go inside, if the base was metal? I'd have thought (hoped) they were safer as they're firm. Eek!

    I'd definitely go for a t-bar shaped one.

    The base of the plug (and a lot of plugs) is the same size as the widest part of the girth of the plug so I assume I just gaped a bit to the size I'd already been opened up to and it slid in. Can't of helped that I've been using toys larger than that recently
    1498493465
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6356
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Lofty 87 wrote:

    Hey thanks for the reply everyone. Seems pretty even at the moment so keep them coming.

    Had a bit of an experience with a smaller metal plug yesterday evening. Just relaxing on the sofa with it in and became aware that there was a different feeling from below. Must have been really relaxed as the base of the plug had actually gone inside!!!!! Cue visions of going to casualty to remove it!. Fortunately it came out easily buy it scared me quite a bit.

    Any ideas on a glass or metal plug with more of a t-bar shaped base to help minimise travel?

    Oh no! Glad you got it out without an awkward hospital trip.

    What about this one? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31110

    1498693524
    Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1150
    • Joined: 28 Mar 2014

    I would pick the LuxGem! It looks so pretttyyyy

    1498736013
    HornyHemel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 26 Apr 2017

    I have the LuxGem, which is great a "warm up" act. Looks great as well, and I have never had an issue with unexpected travel!!

    1498736601
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3022
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    NatandTom wrote:

    Lofty 87 wrote:

    Hey thanks for the reply everyone. Seems pretty even at the moment so keep them coming.

    Had a bit of an experience with a smaller metal plug yesterday evening. Just relaxing on the sofa with it in and became aware that there was a different feeling from below. Must have been really relaxed as the base of the plug had actually gone inside!!!!! Cue visions of going to casualty to remove it!. Fortunately it came out easily buy it scared me quite a bit.

    Any ideas on a glass or metal plug with more of a t-bar shaped base to help minimise travel?

    Oh no! Glad you got it out without an awkward hospital trip.

    What about this one? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31110

    +1 I'd go for this.

    In one of the papers this week, a woman had a steel, jeweled buttplug that disappeared inside her and had to go to A&E

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.