• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Delay cream/ spray

Arronw [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I am just wondering if anyone on here has had experience with delay sprays or creams to help them last abit longer when getting "intimate" I want to try it but just abit sceptical to the whole idea would love to know if it actually works or just numbs you?

Many thanks

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I would say that some of them have a numbing effect and therefore makes the person using the delay spray last longer.

Syd2017 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Arronw,

I recently purchased the Sensuva On Bold Delay Gel from Love Honey. You apply a small amount to the glans/shaft of the penis and within 10 minutes you are good to go. It causes a desensitization of the penis via the active ingredient (Benzocaine). I would highly recommend this product if you are interested in trying something new.

Good luck!

Thanks will consider giving it a go!

Kneeslider [sign in to see picture]

Benzocaine ones don't seem to do much for me. Lidocaine based sprays (super dragon from here,) are much better.

I don't put any on the shaft so can still feel, not completely numb but takes the edge off.

Some people have asked "doesn't it spoil it" but we don't use it every time and the experience of going longer and seeing her orgasm is so worth it :)

After suffering from being a bit quicker than I would have liked for years, I wouldn't be without a delay spray now.

MDH [sign in to see picture]

This is interesing - I had always dismissed these products.

In the light of these comments I may give them a go - I'll report back.

Has anyone on here had an experience with the Tracey cox edge delay cream? I'm really up for trying but not cean on spending a lot just to try something lol

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

Spanish fly used to be good but not seen it advertised for a while,I've tried others with not very good results but some products work better for some than others just a bit expensive finding the right one for you

Cw91 [sign in to see picture]

I use this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18912 and it works really well.

It numbs you and makes you last ages. Would recommend

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Lignocaine (lidocaine in USA) in quicker acting than benzocaine but doesn't last as long.

LGH [sign in to see picture]

The dragon one works AMAZING for me and my OH! He says its a little tingly but normally he can't last at all with me on top and with this he can last for ever!

Here's the link: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18912

LGH [sign in to see picture]

Oh crap just seen it's being discontinued! Never will we have long sex again! No one buy it until I've got some money to stock up

Honey_Badger [sign in to see picture]

Cw91 wrote:

I use this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18912 and it works really well.

I would also recommend this and found it to work very well but don't leave it too long because this product is not being restocked. I just purchased another two myself

The expiry date on the bottle I have is 2022 so you will have plenty of time to use it up.

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

Honey_Badger wrote:

Cw91 wrote:

I would also recommend this and found it to work very well but don't leave it too long because this product is not being restocked. I just purchased another two myself

The expiry date on the bottle I have is 2022 so you will have plenty of time to use it up.

Just looked at the reviews and straight away added it to my basket.

Honey_Badger [sign in to see picture]

Well, that was quick. Sold out now

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18912

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Little bit late here. We have used the Tracy Cox edge. For us it worked too well, it completely numbed him so he couldn't enjoy sex.

Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

I have used delay sprays in the past. These have contained the well known anaesthetic, Lidocaine.

I always applied the spray to my glans and used a condom as I wasn't sure how the Lidcaine would affect my OH in desensitising her clitoris, or nerve endings in her vagina.

I well remember the absolute agony I suffered one night when I mis-aimed the spray's nozzle and the contents were sprayed down my urethra. The pain was excruciating and akin to that of the endoscope examination I experienced in that region! The pain lasted most of the next day.

I found the Lidocaine sprays the most effective for delaying ejaculation and prolonging lovemaking.

A word of caution:

Any of you boys who suffer from liver, or kidney, conditions and use delay sprays/creams containing Lidocaine, should exercise caution and avoid overuse of such products. Similarly, these products should not be used on broken, or inflamed skin.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.