• Witch would be best next

    1496330701
    GandJ experimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 12
    • Joined: 28 Dec 2016

    So after my girlfriend surprisin me with my first experience with a but plug and enjoying it I want to get another one I have put a couple in a wishlist could people tell me witch they would suggest or put me in the right direction to what to buy next thank you :)

    1496333878
    Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 728
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2013

    Hi GandJ,

    I took a peak at your wishlist and I have to say the anal beads
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24636&utm_source=Webgains&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=208299

    are a good option. I have them and they feel really nice. Perhaps your partner might like them as well? Not only that but they're in the 3for £10 offer too!

    1496334997
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3412
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    I would recommend you to get something made out of silicone. I see you have some items made out of silicone on your list. Other materials are more porous and will harbor bacteria in the pores. Silicone is a safer and a more hygenic material :) Hope you enjoy!

    1496337297
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5875
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    I would recommend you to get something made out of silicone. I see you have some items made out of silicone on your list. Other materials are more porous and will harbor bacteria in the pores. Silicone is a safer and a more hygenic material :) Hope you enjoy!

    +1. You have the Booty Buddy on there which is a solid little plug. If you don't mind a purple version it's currently in the sale for £4!

    1496343515
    Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1027
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2012

    This one is pretty much a universal appeal plug I would try;

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30703

    1496344415
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7050
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    I think the anal beads would be a good choice to try next.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24636

    1496344758
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3412
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    Anal beads are very fun but I'd recommend these in silicone instead of the ones in PVC. This is a great toy!

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35504

    1496346616
    GandJ experimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 12
    • Joined: 28 Dec 2016

    Thank you everyone I like the sound of the beads.
    May sound silly but what's the best way of using them. I be told different ways.
    If aloud to be discussed on here plz can you in lighten me. So I can try :)

    1496353240
    GandJ experimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 12
    • Joined: 28 Dec 2016

    And my other half forgot to mention this arived to day :)
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30763
    Excited muchly

    1496353804
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5875
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    GandJ experimenting wrote:

    Thank you everyone I like the sound of the beads.
    May sound silly but what's the best way of using them. I be told different ways.
    If aloud to be discussed on here plz can you in lighten me. So I can try :)

    You might find this guide helpful https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/buyers-guide/how-to-use-anal-beads/ :)

    1496357175
    GandJ experimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 12
    • Joined: 28 Dec 2016

    Thank you will definitely be our next buy :)

    1496370399
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2740
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    I'd really recommend this glass set:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34295

    1496371488
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2294
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2016

    NatandTom wrote:

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    I would recommend you to get something made out of silicone. I see you have some items made out of silicone on your list. Other materials are more porous and will harbor bacteria in the pores. Silicone is a safer and a more hygenic material :) Hope you enjoy!

    +1. You have the Booty Buddy on there which is a solid little plug. If you don't mind a purple version it's currently in the sale for £4!

    My husband has the booty buddy in purple and really likes it. At £4 it's a steal! We also have those beads, they are great but very different to a plug. We found the greatest sensation came from removing them at the point of climax. Slowly though as pulling quickly can be painful!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.