• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. [Questionnaire] Which is the Best Sex Toy Based on Your Age?

KatieS <3 [sign in to see picture]

Q1. How old are you? 28

Q2. Do you have a penis or a clitoris? Penis

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? Maia Marcia Porpora Wavy Silicone Dildo 7.5 Inch

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? Sliquid sassy lube

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? 24

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? Colour, shape, size and weight (feels good in your hand)

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? Definitely, more considered purchases and to expand my experience

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change? Change in confidence, curiosity

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose? hmmmm dildo, vibes, although kick ass are too artficial i can get lost in a fantasy with a good dildo

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? beads

Q11. Any other comments? Nope

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Q1. How old are you? late 20s

Q2. Do you have a penis or a clitoris? Clitoris

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? My wand

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? Magic wand - i discovered I can squirt with this device

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? late 20s

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? Magic Wand

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? Yes. Large dildos and anal lube

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change? My growing libido. Physical - growing older, more fertile, comfortable sex relationship with my FWB, losing weight. Emotional - Being on SSRI's (Sertraline) and still maintained my libido, it did not diminish, coming off the SSRI and my libido is the same if not increased, comfortable sex with my FWB (we know what we like and what works)

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose? The magic wand

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? Small butt plugs, now onto bigger dildos/bigger anal toys

Q11. Any other comments? Lovehoney Bliss Orgasm Balm - this increased orgasms for me, i have learned that bigger dildos/Gspot dildos will work. Silicone *only* as I have a fussy vagina and get thrush whenever I use anything other than silicone. And also lube with good ingredients (not glycerin which I must avoid).

🐼

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Ah yay! This is all such amazing feedback. Thanks so much everyone! 

I'm still looking for more insight, so if anyone else wants to fill this in, I'd be forever thankful. 

Thanks 

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Bump

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

1 30s

2 clitoris

3 bullets

4 glass dildos

5 late 20s

6 Tracey Cox glass set

7 yes I've tried new things that I never thought I would including glass toys a nippke rings and clamps

8 change in curiosity confidence . A lot of this has come​ from the Lovehoney forums

9 glass toys I always recomend them to anyone

10 no

11 no

[suspended user]

suspended user

Q1. How old are you? 38

Q2. Do you have a penis or a clitoris? yes, i own a penis

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? Doxy

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? Doxy

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? 34

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? POWERRRRRRRRRRR

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? yes, I spend wayyy too long researching every single purchase, making sure I know exactly what I'm getting, that I am paying a fair price and am not afraid to haggle a little.

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change? shortage of cash

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose? Doxy

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? I wouldn't say something doesn't work any more, but I find things that work better/quicker/differently.

Q11. Any other comments? I like pizza - not relevant but essential none the less.

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

Q1. 50's

Q2. Clitoris

Q3. Glass Butt plug

Q4. Glass dildos or butt plug

Q5. 50's

Q6. Ridgidness, temperature play, texture

Q7. I never shopped before joining LH. Now I am trying nipple/clit clamps, bullets.

Q8. Children leaving home, more leisure time, curiosity, increased libido

Q9. Any glass products

Q10. Flavoured condoms

Q11. Lube

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Ah you guys - this is helping so much!

Thank yooooouuu!

[suspended user]

suspended user

1 - 33

2 - Clitoris

3 - desire bullet

4 - Lovehoney bliss orgasm

5 - 32

6 - great powerful vibrations, pin point stimulation.

7 - I purchase more lingerie nowadays & expanded my horizons

8 - curiosity & my financial situation

9 - desire bullet

10 - a few budget toys

11 - no

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

Q1. Late 20s

Q2. clitoris

Q3. Womanizer pro 40 / Rocks off ignition bullet

Q4. Bullet vibes in general

Q5. 19 or 20 ish I think?

Q6. Precise clitoral stimulation.

Q7. Yes, I research a lot more now before buying, particularly sex toys. The first toy I got was terrible, looking back on it now, and if I'd read some sex blogs I never would have brought it.

Q8. Incresed interest in sex toys, and living with just a partner for a few years. Although at the mo I'm back in a house share and have 0 income, so I'm just not buying anything at all right now. I think with age though I generally buy more expensive and well researched items rather than being drawn in by sales to buy lower quality items.

Q9. The rocks off ignition bullet. It's so versitile as well as being a very affordable rechargable item.

Q10. Not really. Although I did have some that were made of pourus jelly type material which I have since thrown away after learning about the potential for products like this to harbour bacteria. So I guess it was more I was better informed when I got older rather than my sexual preferences changed.

Q11. What I would say is a lot of it really depends on my partners at the moment and what they are in to, rather than my age. For example, I used to really be into bondage because I had a partner who was really really into it and I enjoyed exploring it with them. Nowadays I rarely get my bondage gear out because I no longer see that person. Clitoral vibes have been a constant fixutre in my sex / masturbation though ever since I discovered them. Having said all that, I'm not that old so I'm not sure how useful this will be to you.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Q1. How old are you?
    30s

Q2. Do you have a penis or a clitoris?
    Dick

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time?
    Actually no, it entirely depends on my mood.

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life?
    F-machine Pro II

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product?
    Purchased this year but discovered about 2yrs back

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you?
    Modern design, and best of all, relentless power

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older?
    As I've aged, I've become more open about my desires and fantasies to my partner, some of which I didn't feel able to be open about when we first got together. Her acceptance of my kinky nature has meant I look for toys to push my boundaries more.

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change?
    Oops, just answered that above!

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose?
    Couldn't even begin to without first knowing something about what they were into!

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? (A sex enhancement which you've "grown out of"?)
    Anal beads. All cheap jelly toys, but that's more of an education thing.

Q11. Any other comments? (Do you have anything else you'd like to add regarding sex enhancers which have worked especially well for you at different stages in your life?)
    Yes. Years ago I discovered that oysters, which are supposed to be an aphrodisiac, are fucking rank 😂

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

1. 61 years old

2. A dick

3. Yes, It's the Bam Realistic Dildo

4. Yes, It's the Bam Realistic Dildo

5. 59 years old

6. How thick it is or how wide it is

7. Yes, as I got older I like to try new things

8. Same as #7

9. I don't know.

10. No, not really.

11.No not really.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Q1 mid 20's

Q2. A clitoris

Q3. My orgasm gel, and lovehoney owns brand magic wand

Q4. Organ gel again. Ive only just discovered this, but it's lifted a huge weight off my shoulders in feeling more relaxed to climax within a reasonable amount of time.

Q5. 25 

Q6. The power in immense! Total power queen and can get me off in seconds.

Q7. Yes anal toys. I was to immature before to even consider having anything up there.

Q8. Confidence in myself. This has been due to my partner. He's always been into this and if it wasn't for him and feeling comfortable around him I wouldn't have ever have tried it.

Q9. Magic wand every single time.

Q10. Rabbits. They just don't seen to do anything for me anymore. I've found bigger, better and more powerful toys now.

Q11. No for me personally, but a penis pump is a must. Myself and my partner both love it.

Mr&MrsA75 [sign in to see picture]

Q1. How old are you?

31 Q2. Do you have a penis or a clitoris? Clitoris

Q3. Do you have a "go to" sex product which you know will make you orgasm every time? Magic wand.

Q4. Is there a particular product which you feel has had an especially positive impact on your sex life? Larger dildos. I enjoy size and my husband enjoys watching me take larger toys which has opened up a new side to our sex life.

Q5. At what age did you discover the above wonder-product? 29

Q6. What is it about your favourite sex product that particularly works for you? I enjoy girth but my favourite large toys have suction cups as they are much easier to hold onto.

Q7. Do you think your shopping behaviour has changed as you've grown older? Yes definitely. I think I would have been much more shy when purchasing sex toys a few years ago. Now I buy whatever I fancy and don't feel the slightest bit embarrassed.

Q8. If so, what do you think has been the biggest driver for this change? Having children. My husband and I went through a dry spell after children and had to work on getting the spark back, This led to discovering all sorts of new toys and fetishes and us exploring a new side of ourselves.

Q9. If you could recommend one (and only one) sex product to someone in the same age bracket as you, which one would you choose? I would recommend anyone to try a wand. They are versatile, powerful and don't break the bank.

Q10. Are there any sex products which used to work for you, but don't any more? Vibrators. I have leant that internal vibration just doesn't do it for me. External vibration and girth does!

Q11. Any other comments? Nope :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.