• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Ladies, could you do without your vibrator / dildo?

rockowl [sign in to see picture]

Could do without vibrators, sometimes I have to force myself to manage without one or I end up with no sensation during sex. Boyfriend can tell when I've had a particularly stressful week if 'm taking forever to finish lol. Couldn't do without dildos, use one pretty much every time I masturbate, and quite often during sex.

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

I could, but don't want to. There are times when I prefer to just rub my clit with my finger. But mostly I prefer a toy of some sort :)

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I prefer buzzy things over dildos so I could definitely leave those, but I could never ever give up my vibes!! They've brought me far too much satisfaction

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

I could if I had to but I enjoy using my toys. Sometimes I think all you need is your fingers although toys certainly add something extra!

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I could if I had to but I'd rather not ! Not sure if I could choose between vibrator or dildo ....I like a bit of variety and sometimes both at once .
    But every so often I go back to fingers otherwise I get over dependent on vibration and that makes things difficult.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.