£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Can only insert dildo when reached orgasm?

_1996_ [sign in to see picture]

I recently bought a beginner anal dildo, just for a little practice and to get myself used to the feel, etc.
    I've noticed in the few times that I've used it so far that I can only actually insert it in (about half to most way, so far, but how far isn't really bothering me at the minute as I know patience and time should sort that!) Without pain or discomfort when I'm actually in the process of orgasm! I mean m, I've been making sure to have a fairly hefty amount of lube (silicone) and all but once, I've done it in the bath for ease. I've made to use my fingers (more lube again) to work myself up a little bit for beforehand as well.
    Am I right in assuming that it should be going in a little easier before I get THAT far without me feeling like I'd have to force it to do so?!

Any tips? Anyone had similar experience?

(Product: Love Honey Glass Anal Dildo, 5.5/6 inch roughly)

Thanks!

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I don't know if I've got this right but if you are trying to insert a dildo at the point of orgasm or close to, you will find it difficult as the anal muscles will clench.

The best time to insert an anal dildo in my experience is before any sexual arousal or at the beginning. Lots of lube is a must, which you are doing. Sometimes it can be difficult to relax the anal sphincter but the best method is to actually push out, as though trying to have a bowel movement and breathe out long and slow at the same time.

Hope this helps

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.