• Another victim of the Tango!

KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]

Oh my, I've been Tangoed !
    Just tried out the We-Vibe Tango after not being able to avoid all the great reviews I've found on here and on blogs and omg the reviews for once are completely justified ! That little thing is amazing.....I think I'm in love 😍

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Isn't it the best! I thought about it for ages before getting one, wouldn't be without my tango now.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

It's so good that I have two!

AmyA wrote:

Isn't it the best! I thought about it for ages before getting one, wouldn't be without my tango now.

I'm so glad I decided to take the plunge and order one, I have the Lelo Mia 2 and I just can't believe how different bullet vibrators can be !

NatandTom wrote:

Haha, I really don't blame you on that one and if I have the spare cash I may need to invest in a back up just incase ! Now I've got mine I don't think I could ever be without it

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

That's great news 😊 I take it you did then 😜

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Tango lover here. Not done a review on mine as of yet.

So my beloved Tango left me very frustrated last night, me and my OH had finished up together, however I wasn't quite finished enough....so he was using the Tango on me and either he didn't notice the flashing light or it didn't flash but all of a sudden it died on us :( was absolutely gutted. Switched it back on and noticed the flashing light.....definitely need to invest in a back up one now !!

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Ah, I sympathise, I have had the same frustration. I have other clit toys as back up but it's just not the same. Thinking I could do with a back up Tango too.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

I have two too, and am actively seeking a third (preferably white or blue)

Devoted Husband [sign in to see picture]

We have one but OH finds it hard to hold due to the super strong vibrations that travel through the toy. Also she feels it is too hard against her clit. Thinking of trying the Touch. Hopefully it is easier to hold and softer feeling around her clit.

Sum Sub wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

I have two too, and am actively seeking a third (preferably white or blue)

Yeah it's a shame LH don't sell the blue one! I would love to get one in a different colour

Devoted Husband wrote:

We have one but OH finds it hard to hold due to the super strong vibrations that travel through the toy. Also she feels it is too hard against her clit. Thinking of trying the Touch. Hopefully it is easier to hold and softer feeling around her clit.

Aw that's a shame your OH doesnt get on with the Tango. I have to admit it is very powerful due to the hard plastic. The Touch has been on my wish list for a long time ! It looks amazing and I've only heard good things about it. I hope she gets on better with it :)

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I had the tango as part of the we vibe set (including the WeVibe and the tango) but unfortunately I had to return it as the charger was faulty, and I opted for a refund instead of a replacement as I suddenly needed the money. I loved the tango though, and I always meant to buy it separately, but I just haven't had the cash to spare!

It's like having the magic wand packaged into a tiny little lipstick, it's amazing! One day I'll be the proud owner of the tango again... one day...

Boogaloo wrote:

I had the tango as part of the we vibe set (including the WeVibe and the tango) but unfortunately I had to return it as the charger was faulty, and I opted for a refund instead of a replacement as I suddenly needed the money. I loved the tango though, and I always meant to buy it separately, but I just haven't had the cash to spare!

It's like having the magic wand packaged into a tiny little lipstick, it's amazing! One day I'll be the proud owner of the tango again... one day...

Aw no, that's a shame! I don't know what I would do without mine now. I hope you aren't Tango-less for too long

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Just popping in to say I've just joined the Tango club. I've used once (this afternoon) and I loved it. I was taken aback by all the squirting that came with it, for the first time I just couldn't stop and that was just my first play. Roll on the good times - lol!

Lu SB wrote:

Just popping in to say I've just joined the Tango club. I've used once (this afternoon) and I loved it. I was taken aback by all the squirting that came with it, for the first time I just couldn't stop and that was just my first play. Roll on the good times - lol!

Welcome to the club! You're gonna love it here !

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I gots to get me a tango. I do have my birthday voucher somewhere... Hmm...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.