• Double penetration with a strap on - is it possible?

sexperiment [sign in to see picture]

Mrs Sexperiment and i both like anal play and have been talking about getting a strap on. But what we want to know is, can the strap on be used by the bloke to double penetrate the lady? Has any one tried this? I know there are double penetration harnesses out there but the choice is limited and we would like to get a good strap on that takes different dildos and is well made so on and so forth.....

So, any comments, experience, advice?

Thanks to both of you

Is this the one? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4751

I have had a look but can not see where the penis can come out. Other than that it does seem to have good reviews, we just want to make sure that we can use it for what we want :)

Do you know which model your harness is Littlemisshorney?

I see, sounds like you both want to try DP! Brilliant, well thanks again both of you i think we know which to invest in now. Just got to choose the attachments now. Can you use other dildos with flaed bases or can it only be vac-u-lock ones?

Brilliant. Thanks for all your help. I think we will enjoy this new toy!

*AdamKR* [sign in to see picture]

it is very possible, i have done it with my wife once before and she loved it as much as i did, i did try posting a censored picture of myself wearing it to show how its done but LH wouldnt allow it up

*AdamKR* wrote:

it is very possible, i have done it with my wife once before and she loved it as much as i did, i did try posting a censored picture of myself wearing it to show how its done but LH wouldnt allow it up

which harnes did you use?

i wrote a review on the one i used :) - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13500

Cool thanks Adam

happy to help :)

5mil [sign in to see picture]

I'll second Adam's recommendation. We've tried both the Doc Johnson Ultra Harness 3000 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4751 which is the one with the opening below the dildo so it can be worn by either partner, and the Fetish Fantasy one that Adam describes. Both worked fine, but I preferred the FF one as you could tighten it more securely. It's also useable with a wider range of dildos and is considerably cheaper then the Ultra Harness.

There are also cock ring-type toys with added anal attachments, which might be worth a try, such as this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14024. I haven't tried that one though. I can't find the one I have at the moment, but it's a jelly-style ring with a vibe bullet on top and a semi-rigid dildo that sits underneath. It's not that thick, but Herself really likes it and you can adjust the shape and angle of it.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Maybe this is one to be perfected for the design a sex toy competition later this year!

x

masterandslave wrote:

Maybe this is one to be perfected for the design a sex toy competition later this year!

x

i very much hope so :D

Belle_djour [sign in to see picture]

sorry, should that be 'it would fill a big gap...'.....?

sazzle [sign in to see picture]

I bought a bend over boyfriend to use on my hubby which is good, but we also used it for DP, he inserted into his bum then took me with both it was fab will defo do it again.

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

I'd love my OH to be able to do DP

[suspended user]

suspended user

hey sazzle we bought one of these for a valentines treat and took each other in the butt mmm so my answer is yes you can dp with this one

sazzle wrote:

I bought a bend over boyfriend to use on my hubby which is good, but we also used it for DP, he inserted into his bum then took me with both it was fab will defo do it again.

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

lickmadick wrote:

hey sazzle we bought one of these for a valentines treat and took each other in the butt mmm so my answer is yes you can dp with this one

sazzle wrote:

You got the link?? x

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

sazzle wrote:

uh-oh. just put another distracting thought in my head. looking at getting something similar to use on my oh - but this has sealed the deal mwahahaha.

sazzle [sign in to see picture]

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

sazzle wrote:

uh-oh. just put another distracting thought in my head. looking at getting something similar to use on my oh - but this has sealed the deal mwahahaha.

bigbrownblowjobeyes, you won't regret it, the bulbus end went into him a treat and stayed put.

Going away in a couple of weeks will be taking the bend over boyfriend but also fancying

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5254 just for a change

I can't stop buying toys, I'm going to have to purchase a larger case and lock for them! lol

Enjoy. X

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.