• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Over 60 . . . And Cock Rings And Vibrating Bullets Keep Us Very Active

Loving Husband [sign in to see picture]

We are both just over 60, have been together for over 35 yrs, and have a very enjoyable and active sex life. However, lately, my erecitons have not been as firm as they used to be.

We have had a variety of "toys" through the years, mostly traditional vibrators and then added bullet vibes. I surprised my wife on vacation last year with a vibrating cock ring I She laughed when she saw it wrapped around my pakage ! Well, at the end of a nice afternoon session, she wasn't laughing. . . she was moaning in orgasmic pleasure ! ! !

We now almost always use a cock ring, even if I can't get erect we both enjoy grinding against each other, usually generating "O's" one or both. And when we shower together, I almost always wear one, we love to soap up and rub together . . or more !

Recently, the old hard wired bullet vibe finally died. I went online to LoveHoney, and decided to try a wireless one, the Secret Surprise one, and when it arrived, I surprised her one morning shower, and presented the bullet (it is waterproof, control is not so I put it in a ziplock bag). I told her, "You deserve as much shower pleasure as I get from the cock rings !" I gently inserted it into her while on low speed, and clenched tightly . . .my cock ring buzzing me and her bullet buzzing her ! I began increasing the intensity, and ran it through a couple of the cycles, and it was clear she was enjoying it . . her eyes closed and gringing me very intensely. Although she didn't orgasm, she said she liked it ! as you guess, it gets used occasionally in the shower.

Mostly, though, we like to lay reverse, her on top, well lubed up w/ baby oil, and join our midsections for a relaxing butt and thigh massage. I always start with the cock ring on and vibrating, and once she starts writhing, I gently insert the bullet and slowly run it through the 3 speeds, and it usually generates tremendous "O's" for both, and sometimes even a multiple for her !

The additions of these two toys has so wonderfully improved our sex lives, and even our frequency of activity hasn't declined in the last year ! ! ! And, as she would never ask for a toy to be brought to play (I had to bring them and introduce them), she has actually asked to "ride the cock ring !"

We encourage anyone, especially those in our age group, to try it out ! If you have erectile dysfunction, this really improves your intimate tme together ! ! ! I'm hoping to be using them for a long time to come !

The only downside to the bullet is that batteries don't last very long. . a couple of uses and you have to replace them, so make sure you have extras in the drawer !

Would love to hear from others about your cock ring experiences ! They surely have made us happy ! ! !

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

What a lovely positive post 😁

Have you thought about rechargeable toys? They are more expensive, but are more powerful and not needing batteries is great!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

You might be over 60 but I bet you feel like 40 .Age is only a number and its how you feel that is most important and keeping your relationship fresh by experimentation. .In times of throw away marriages and relationships its most refreshing to see many long relationships flourishing on this forum.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Agreed age is just a number (I'm 50 and mr kinkyboots is 54) and we have no intention of letting that stop us enjoy sex. There are obstacles but with good communication and less inhibitions from being in a long term relationship, those obstacles are a lot easier to jump over.

Enjoy 😊

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Great first post! - Good to hear from fellow 60+ers on here. We have recently been playing with the Hot Octopuss Pulse duo which sounds like your sort of toy:-

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36916

Although expensive it's great for the lady on top grinding you like and even meets with the approval of my wife who isn't much into vibrators. It runs for way longer on a charge than I can last so might have the sort of duration you are looking for.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.