• Just ordered my first butt plug

Addh [sign in to see picture]

D'oh! Sorry! Helps if I include the link!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32148

Lulu26 [sign in to see picture]

I like the look of that one 😊

Funlover69 [sign in to see picture]

I liked the look of that one too so bought that one and the large size when they were on offer a couple of weeks ago.

*sexybabe* wrote:

FunLover69 sorry to hear you are off to hospital, I do hope whatever you are in for goes well and you can get back home quickly.

Do you have a lockable toys case? LH sell a large one, but I don't think I'd fit half of my toys in there!! I'd need a lot 3! 😂😂

I wouldn't want to find my mum's sex toys but I know full well she uses them, although it's a bit cringe when it's your family I'm also happy she has an active sex life. I'd be sad for her if she didn't!

That's me home after successful knee surgery and my toys all remained undiscovered while I was away.Phew!! I already have a large,2 med and 2 small lockable LH cases but need way more than that.I need to invest in a lockable chest but don't think LH sell them. Looking forward to trying out my new butt plugs once I recover better from the op.Will review them along the way.
    *sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

Funlover69 that's a good idea, a large lockable chest with different sized compartments would be great. I can't fit any more into my bedside drawer, I need a lovehoney lockable chest emblazoned with their logo!!

Lovehoney, can you 'make it so'??!

I now have several butt plugs of various types to try out but just haven't got my mojo back yet since my knee surgery 3 wks ago.Still have too much discomfort to be able to relax enough to enjoy my new toys.On a positive note though, at least I have lots to look forward to.I'll still be watching out for any recommendations from other members who enjoy butt plugs because I think you can never have enough choice and Lovehoney have such an amazing selection.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.