• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Just ordered my first butt plug

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* I hope you are on to getting that glass dildo ready to leave it in the dishwasher 😜 The oh will love it... What a tease!

I used mine yesterday, love taking it all in. X

Funlover69 [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* wrote:

Sadly the little one works it's way out before I reach that point! 😂 I'll see how my Butt Tingler is, that's a little bit bigger so might stay in better. I quite like the look of this one too, and it has amazing reviews:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16554

I have the one you mentioned here but haven't had a chance to use it yet.If the reviews are anything to go by it should be fun.Lovehoney have such a wonderful selection of butt plug its torture trying to choose.Tbh I really want them all but that's going to take forever. It's certainly been lots of fun so far.I do tend to watch for offers unless I have my heart set on something. Naughtynerd has given you lots of great information.We all learn from one another through the forums and it's always fun. Look forward to hearing how you get on.x
    Funlover69 [sign in to see picture]

NaughtyNerd wrote:

Im still a beginner really, just know what i like. Tbh i cant believe im saying this but often prefer anal to PIV sex now. Remember the first time I had anal with the OH whilst wearing a love egg...OH loved it!!

Glass & metal are similar. This may sound odd but depends on my mood. I think glass is beautiful and sexy but I find metal a pure filth - feels more masculine.

This is a cute glass one I have too
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111

I've been enjoying picking up some of the useful tips you've been passing on to sexybabe. I'm finding out as I go along which toys I enjoy best but like you say it can also depend on the mood you are in.At this rate on the forum we'll all be quite expert before long and getting the max fun from anal play.I have just had to hide all my toys in case any of my daughters take it upon themselves to start packing for me for my upcoming housemove while I am in hospital. I would be mortified if that happened.Bad enough your parent but the kids would be shocked even although they are in their late twenties and early thirties.I'll still have my fingers crossed even although they are well hidden.x
    *sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

FunLover69 sorry to hear you are off to hospital, I do hope whatever you are in for goes well and you can get back home quickly.

Do you have a lockable toys case? LH sell a large one, but I don't think I'd fit half of my toys in there!! I'd need a lot 3! 😂😂

I wouldn't want to find my mum's sex toys but I know full well she uses them, although it's a bit cringe when it's your family I'm also happy she has an active sex life. I'd be sad for her if she didn't!

Lulu26 [sign in to see picture]

My butt plug came today and i couldnt get upstairs quick enough to try it out! I must say it looks a lot bigger in person than on the website but so far so good. I orgasmed just from putting it in. Had a good hours play after that too. I love it! Cant wait to see what my guy thinks to it!

BumbleZeus [sign in to see picture]

Lulu26 wrote:

My butt plug came today and i couldnt get upstairs quick enough to try it out! I must say it looks a lot bigger in person than on the website but so far so good. I orgasmed just from putting it in. Had a good hours play after that too. I love it! Cant wait to see what my guy thinks to it!

My god that's made me so excited for mine!!!!! It's arrived but my girlfriend said to wait till she's back home from down south tomorrow so we can slip them in together for the first time, thought that was rly cute so I've had to painingly wait!!! This day has dragged to say the least!! :O

BumbleZeus wrote:

Lulu26 wrote:

My god that's made me so excited for mine!!!!! It's arrived but my girlfriend said to wait till she's back home from down south tomorrow so we can slip them in together for the first time, thought that was rly cute so I've had to painingly wait!!! This day has dragged to say the least!! :O

BumbleZeus wrote:

Lulu26 wrote:

Aww bless u, i sympathize with the wait because i missed my original delivery two days ago but if i had it in front of me i dont think id be able to stop myself giving it a test drive. That is realy cute that ur gf wants to try them out at the same time! U are in for a wonderfully thrilling time when she gets home!. Let me know how u get on. Ive already added a few to my wishlist. I want to try one that i can wear discreetly while out and about! I like the look of thr jingle ball one. Theres something so naughty about having one in while everyone else is non the wiser! Its a huge turn on!

No idea why that double posted!

God it turns me on thinking about ones that we can wear discreetly..Or i saw the remote control vibe panties that you can get which seem amazingly cheeky and playful! Hopefully they do RC buttplugs too for double the fun!! :D

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

I really recommend the 50 shades jiggle plug Lulu

BumbleZeus wrote:

God it turns me on thinking about ones that we can wear discreetly..Or i saw the remote control vibe panties that you can get which seem amazingly cheeky and playful! Hopefully they do RC buttplugs too for double the fun!! :D

Im gonna be having a gander now u have said that! A rc butt plug would be awesome!

NaughtyNerd wrote:

I really recommend the 50 shades jiggle plug Lulu

Is it good that one? I had a look but was kinda put off buy the price because its a bit to spend especially if i dont take to it! I think this year at xmas im gonna ask everyone to get me LH giftcards! That way i can go wild!
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

I love all the 50 shades range :)

BumbleZeus wrote:

Found one! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32751

It dont jingle but this FSOG butt plug has sparked my interest!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35192

The Fifty shades plug is incredible, maybe one for the wish list?
    The steel ball inside it really moves. When worn during slightly rough dodgy PIV sex the feeling is similar to DP as the steel ball slams back and forth with each thrust. Lol

NaughtyNerd wrote:

The Fifty shades plug is incredible, maybe one for the wish list?
    The steel ball inside it really moves. When worn during slightly rough dodgy PIV sex the feeling is similar to DP as the steel ball slams back and forth with each thrust. Lol

Like the sound of that! Love DP so think ill be popping that on the wishlist too

Check out Jess Wilde's You Tube video
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/VWY4NbiDALY

(hopefully this is the right link)

Lulu26 wrote:

BumbleZeus wrote:

Found one! Bless you..Drooling already!! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32751
    Addh [sign in to see picture]

Hi Lulu, only from the male perspective I can strongly recommend this one with a jiggle ball. It's not as expensive as the FSOG one but it sure feels good.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.