• Just ordered my first butt plug

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

Reg90 - lol, I might have to get a glass anal dildo and put it in the dishwasher just to see the reaction of my OH!! 😂 X

Funlover69 [sign in to see picture]

So sori Sexybabe I've just noticed my message to you didnt post properly.It was to tell you off an offer which infortunately has just expired.It was for two glass butt plugs free with an order of one of 4 toys.One being a butt plug for only £8.00.A brilliant offer when the free gift is priced at £30.Hopefully you spotted the offer and were able to take advantage of it.I feel awful for not checking back sooner.Maybe Lovehoney would grant you the offer under the circumstances.It may be worth asking if you are interested.Please let me know how it goes.If they cant help and you would like them I will see if they can redirect my free gift to you if I return it so I can make this up to you.x

Lulu26 wrote:

I missed my delivery today. Damn posty came early! Gotta wait two days now before it gets re-delivered, cant wait to test out my new butt plug! 😞

Poor you Lulu26 there is nothing more frustrating when this happens but doubly so considering the treat awaiting you inside your parcel.This is such a tease for you it guarantees you will love it all the more.!!!Xx

Lulu26 wrote:

I missed my delivery today. Damn posty came early! Gotta wait two days now before it gets re-delivered, cant wait to test out my new butt plug! 😞

Poor you Lulu26 there is nothing more frustrating when this happens but doubly so considering the treat awaiting you inside your parcel.This is such a tease for you it guarantees you will love it all the more.!!!Xx

Sori for double post.

Lulu26 [sign in to see picture]

Its ok. And yes its definitely building up the excitment. It should turn up tomorrow so wil get to try it out soon😀

BumbleZeus [sign in to see picture]

Me and my girlfriend are getting a couple set arriving tomorrow...I can't contain my excitement! Hopefully i can contain the plug though haha..

I'm on the same page as OP, what should i expect from a buttplug/vibrating one seeing as I've only acheived orgasm that way through fingering by OH?

Will let you guys know how it goes :)

Lulu26 [sign in to see picture]

BumbleZeus wrote:

Me and my girlfriend are getting a couple set arriving tomorrow...I can't contain my excitement! Hopefully i can contain the plug though haha..

I'm on the same page as OP, what should i expect from a buttplug/vibrating one seeing as I've only acheived orgasm that way through fingering by OH?

Once ive recieved n given my a test run ill let u know how it goes. Mines a vibrating one n i cant wait to have a play with it!

*sexybabe* wrote:

My friend has glass dildos, I don't have one yet but they sound good for temperature play and apparently are v easy to keep clean. And they look nice! So I think I may invest in one; are yours full size? I've just bought a vibrating one which is a little bigger, to see if I like the sensation. My smal butt plug (the same as yours) keeps sliding out, I think I am using too much lube!

Hi sexybabe,I posted a reply earlier today because the one yesterday went astray somehow. However the offer I mentioned being ended seems to have been extended now and is running until tomorrow morning so if you are interested in picking up the two free glass butt plugs you still have time to make the necessary purchase of one of the 4 toys in the offer.Like I said earlier today one of those toys only costs £8 whereas the buttplugs sell for £30.

Lulu26 wrote:

BumbleZeus wrote:

Once ive recieved n given my a test run ill let u know how it goes. Mines a vibrating one n i cant wait to have a play with it!
    Bumblezeus and Lulu26 I'm sure you will love the sensations that await you and will really enjoy your new experiences.I look forward to hearing how your different sessions go. My experience with anal toys has been a solo adventure having previously enjoyed anal sex often with my late husband.Good luck and enjoy.!!!

OMG Funlover69!! I didn't see that offer, thanks so much for telling me about it - I'll have a look now in the Offers page!!! I'll let you know if I can't find it; thanks again xx

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Sexybabe, I leave one plug in my freezer and my mum stumbled across it one day when she came for Sunday lunch!
    Which buttplug have you got?

Lol NaughtyNerd!! Did she know what it was??

I have this one: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28501

And the silicone one for beginners! I fancy trying glass and the deal is still on so you but one curved butt plug for £8 and get the glass plug set for free!

I'm not sure about the cold element; wouldn't that make your muscles tense up more? Is it better warming the glass? Also, the curved ones are for men aren't they; but my OH isn't keen. Can women use curved plugs?

Yeah i think she did. Ive left a dildo stuck to the bathroom windowsill too but not sure she noticed that!

The curved ones are design to hit the P-spot in the same way has gspot toys are curved. Nothing to stop you using one.

I like the cold as it brings the blood to the surface and makes everything more sensitive. The difference in temp between a cold plug and your hot fellas body is really nice. Out of the freezer steel plugs nip at your skin a little which I personally really like.

I think you need a wider plug btw that has a bigger difference between the body and the neck. It stretches you a little more going in but then your body closes around it so it doesn't move.

I like this one. It's little, metal and very pretty. I've reviewed if you want to take a look.
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37178

That's great, thanks NN! It's good to get advice as I'm new to anal play, but I love it! I've missed out by not experimenting much before.

The steel jewelled ones look lovely too; which is better, glass or steel? I also fancy a glass beaded one.

Im still a beginner really, just know what i like. Tbh i cant believe im saying this but often prefer anal to PIV sex now. Remember the first time I had anal with the OH whilst wearing a love egg...OH loved it!!

Glass & metal are similar. This may sound odd but depends on my mood. I think glass is beautiful and sexy but I find metal a pure filth - feels more masculine.

This is a cute glass one I have too
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111

I like that LuxGem metal one! Ah the narrow neck stops it popping out? I have that trouble every time I use my little one! I quite like popping it back in but it does get a bit frustrating. I think I fancy glass beads and a metal jewelled plug. Just read your review on the LuxGem one!

I know what you mean re anal, I didn't think it would be so good! I had anal sex once with my ex who was huge, not a nice experience but I'm really enjoying using plugs. Thanks so much for your advice!

You're welcome.

The narrow neck will definitely stop it popping out. However with your little one, just it when you're playing a push or pull it out right when your orgasm...amazing!!

Sadly the little one works it's way out before I reach that point! 😂 I'll see how my Butt Tingler is, that's a little bit bigger so might stay in better. I quite like the look of this one too, and it has amazing reviews:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16554

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.