• Just ordered my first butt plug

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

I used my butt plug earlier for the first time; wow! It's fantastic, and easier to use than I was expecting! I'm already wanting more so I've just ordered this:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28501

It's in the 2 for £25 section so I bought a g spot vibrator too. The reviews for this plug are really good; can't wait for it to arrive!!

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Glad you enjoyed it sexybabe - kind of thought you would xxx

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* wrote:

I used my butt plug earlier for the first time; wow! It's fantastic, and easier to use than I was expecting! I'm already wanting more so I've just ordered this:

It's in the 2 for £25 section so I bought a g spot vibrator too. The reviews for this plug are really good; can't wait for it to arrive!!

That's brilliant to hear, my first one arrives tomorrow and this just makes me even more excited!

AmyA you'll love it! It's a different sensation, really nice and using a vibrate at the same time feels lovely as you feel nice and full. I want to use it with OH now as it makes you feel really tight when it's in place! I'm also feeling kinda proud of myself for getting it in first time 😁

Lulu26 [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* wrote:

Thats the one i ordered!
    AmyA [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* wrote:

AmyA you'll love it! It's a different sensation, really nice and using a vibrate at the same time feels lovely as you feel nice and full. I want to use it with OH now as it makes you feel really tight when it's in place! I'm also feeling kinda proud of myself for getting it in first time 😁

I bet, I'll be super proud if I manage first go. I'm purposely holding off play tonight even though I feel like a f*****g dog in heat at the moment, in the hope I'll be that keen it will go easily.

Funlover69 [sign in to see picture]

Glad you enjoyed the experience sexybabe.I knew you would.It's a great feeling of achievement when you take that first step.I've been swithering about the same vibrating butt plug as you but after finding the batteries ran down too quickly for my liking on my vibrating beads I'm going to make sure my next one is rechargeable.

Your alll making me jealous! Cannot wait for mine to arrive! Im that excited im like a kid at xmas 😁

Vibrating beads, ooh they sound nice too!

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Glad you like it. Anal orgasms are amazing

What does an anal orgasm feel like? I've only ever had a clitoral one. I want to experience it all! 💦

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

Same *sexybabe* I can't wait for an anal orgasm. I'm interested in the cum type stuff i've heard about.

I hope everyone can have one? I don't know many people who have, but I'm going to give it a good try! 👍🏼

If not, the great fun you can have try is a bonus 😜 Are you planning on doing it through sex or masturbation if you don't mind me asking? X

Masturbation first to test the waters, so to speak! Then sex. I had anal sex before and it hurt so I'm doing it slowly now and working my way up. I'm more comfortable trying things out on my own at first to see what I like, then I can show OH how I like it!

I'm now working on masturbation too, trying to work out the best toy to enable anal orgasm. Have been using glass dildo so far. I'm using my butt plug a lot to try and encourage my muscles to relax to make it easier to take the dildo.

What are you planning to use? X

My friend has glass dildos, I don't have one yet but they sound good for temperature play and apparently are v easy to keep clean. And they look nice! So I think I may invest in one; are yours full size? I've just bought a vibrating one which is a little bigger, to see if I like the sensation. My smal butt plug (the same as yours) keeps sliding out, I think I am using too much lube!

My glass one is 8" with 7" being insertable. Glass ones do slip in nicely and are nice and easy to clean- even dishwashsble I believe I read!

It's hard to get the right amount of lube isn't it. I always worry about using too little then it gets tricky to get out.

I like the sound of the vibrating one. X

Funlover69 [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* wrote:

My friend has glass dildos, I don't have one yet but they sound good for temperature play and apparently are v easy to keep clean. And they look nice! So I think I may invest in one; are yours full size? I've just bought a vibrating one which is a little bigger, to see if I like the sensation. My smal butt plug (the same as yours) keeps sliding out, I think I am using too much lube!

I missed my delivery today. Damn posty came early! Gotta wait two days now before it gets re-delivered, cant wait to test out my new butt plug! 😞

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.