• Love eggs. Am I missing something?

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

So we bought a love egg a little while ago. Captain tightpants was particularly excited by the idea of it. We picked a wireless one as he really wants to use it when we're out and about.
    When it arrived we quickly got it out and tested it. It was such a let down. I didn't find it stimulating at all and I certainly didn't have to catch my breath. Are there any tips or tricks I'm missing? We followed the instructions.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I use my egg really as a warm up. It doesn't drive me wild or anything but it's pleasant.

I think some people experience different sensations. Internal stimulation, unless pin pointed to my g-spot or used with clitoral stimulation does very little for me, yet others orgasm from it alone.

Don't feel too disheartened and remember the LoveHoney guarantee is always there.

[suspended user]

suspended user

No tricks, they're just poopy and never live up to the hype. Which one did you purchase?

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Suited to some and not others.
    I sent mine straight back did absolotuely nothing for me.
    Xxx

Sum Sub wrote:

No tricks, they're just poopy and never live up to the hype. Which one did you purchase?

We got the love honey dream egg which we used once then didn't work. I spoke to customer services and said it wasn't working but tbh were not overly excited by it and they replaced it with a different one. I'm not sure which one but that one was the same. We thought we'd give it a chance as it could have been the first was Alreqdy not working properly

Thanks everyone we did wonder of it was a case of what suits one doesn't suit another but always worth an ask :)

Lucy.Locket [sign in to see picture]

I have a remote control one. I have never orgasmed from its use but it does really give us something to get excited about when we're out in public. I think it's the secret between us and the perceived naughtiness that gets us going. Plus it's a giggle. Ive read some people also use it as a an external stimulant when they are playing.

I also have the jiggle balls as I like to make sure I'm doing my exercises.

It all depends on what you want from them but if they aren't for you I'd send them back and get something else that tickles your pickle. 😀

Me and hubby were talking about that. Maybe we should take it out and see if we enjoy it better.

Lucy.Locket [sign in to see picture]

Have you tried it when you're out and about? That might help as the excitement levels might increase.

Not yet but we might try it next time we can

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lucy.Locket wrote:

I have a remote control one. I have never orgasmed from its use but it does really give us something to get excited about when we're out in public. I think it's the secret between us and the perceived naughtiness that gets us going. Plus it's a giggle. Ive read some people also use it as a an external stimulant when they are playing.

I also have the jiggle balls as I like to make sure I'm doing my exercises.

It all depends on what you want from them but if they aren't for you I'd send them back and get something else that tickles your pickle. 😀

Exactly this 👍 We're all different so it could be that their not suited to you. I recommend going out wearing it, a meal, nightclub & we enjoy going shopping. Its a laugh hubby changing intensities, the excitement of "our little secret" works a treat. Using the love egg at homes pretty pointless (for us tbh.) Hope you's get on with it and if not then you've tried 👍💗xx
    Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

I think it is definitely the more excitement you can get from them using in public than actual orgasms.

The ones which have the power to give you an orgasm (such as Desire, 50 Shades, Lelo Lyla) you do specifically need to enjoy and orgasm from internal stimulation anyway- I personally don't!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

We have used a remote control Love Egg whilst out as a pre warmer. Last thing you really want is perhaps to Orgasm in public. It really comes into play for getting you ready for when you get back.

Thanks well give it another go.

Tony McA [sign in to see picture]

Did you only try it at home? My wife loves to wear hers in the car, the egg plus the vibrations from the car are really great for her and I like knowing that she's wearing it while we're on our way somewhere, or better yet, on our way home after being out with it.

MrandMrsAndy [sign in to see picture]

We've only ever tried ours in the house and i wasn't too impressed. I"m tempted to get a wee vibe (or the new lelo one) because i think my body would respond better to it but i keep reading reviews that they don't stay in place well :(

maybe return it for some remote control knickers incase you'd rather have the vibrations on your clit? or you could try both together

Yes only at home as it was so underwhelming om not sure being in public would make it any better bit reading everyone's posts o guess it's worth a try.

I like the idea of vibrating knickers...

G123 [sign in to see picture]

Me and oh brought one. Very exited to try but was a let down. We send our one back.

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

I love my Love eggs. I have the below
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33305

Now they don't get me off on their own however they are fun out and about. Again not for the obvious reason (no Harry met Sally moments) but the enjoyment of my other half having the remote teasing me is great foreplay. Him being in control and knowing he can change the intensity and patterns at anytime constantly has my brain in my pants.

I use them during sex too. We often use the eggs when we're having anal. He can feel the vibration through me and adds another sensation for me.

As I say, they aren't the star performer but certainly a welcome addition.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.