• Damn you safe place

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

Has anybody else hidden a favourite toy away in a safe place when you are having very nosey guests over to stay then after they have left forgotten where you put it?

Popped http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26278 somewhere safe when my mother came to stay and now we have looked everywhere we can think of. Really sad as I loved the way the jewel looked in my bum and hubby loved it when I wore it during sex. I also loved the little ball moving around and was going to wear it out and about. Might have to order a clear one then if the red one turns up I have the set unless anybody has a suggestion for a replacement?

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I do this all the time - but not necessarily with sex toys.

Seems like the perfect excuse to buy another one - I love this plug too xxx

Daleh90 [sign in to see picture]

Maybe your mother found your safe place and took it away for safe keeping lol 😂 it is a beautiful looking plug tho you should just treat yourself to another one

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I have the larger one of this plug and its fabulous...I'd be gutted if I lost it ;(

I put things in ridiculous places...have found ketchup in the bathroom, duvet cover in the freezer ! The list is endless ! lol x

I am tempted to go up a size Terri JJ

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Holly Love wrote:

Even more reason to leave the original mislaid (until after the new one arrives anyway lol) xxx

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Holly Love wrote:

I have the one with the ruby red crystal but actually its more of a pink than red...and its beautiful.

I too love that little free moving ball xx

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

One of my silicone plugs recently got muddled up with some clothes and ended up taking it to work with some dry cleaning

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Holly Love wrote:

Sounds like a good idea, you can bet the day after ordering you'll find the lost one? But bigger is better but if inclined can be a slippery slope!

Took me a long time but went from 1/2" Dia to now a 'rare' male 4" dia size

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

NaughtyNerd wrote:

One of my silicone plugs recently got muddled up with some clothes and ended up taking it to work with some dry cleaning

😂 that's fantastic. Glad I'm not the only one who does silly things like this. As for original post, I lose things constantly. Like with Terri I find things in obscure places. I'm sure it'll turn up but maybe treat yourself in the meantime. Things turn up quicker when they know they're being replaced.
    Destiny150 [sign in to see picture]

Not lost....however I had the LH combination box and last June I moved house and didn't use my toys for a little while. Well y the time I came to get them back out I'd either forgot the combo or what I thought the combo should have been didn't work...I was gutted cos that box wasn't a cheap buy for me and I had to cut the zip lining to get the contence back

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

I want one ..Going on my wishlit

I once threw all my toys out by mistake, still not managed to replace them all but the time will come.

Splashed out on the steel 50 shades darker plug and the set of steel kegle balls too can't wait for tomorrow. What's the betting the old one turns up tonight.

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

Holly Love wrote:

Splashed out on the steel 50 shades darker plug and the set of steel kegle balls too can't wait for tomorrow. What's the betting the old one turns up tonight.

This looks amazing, I have been looking at steel as I love glass but not experienced steeel yet....

myghost [sign in to see picture]

I have hidden things and forgotten about them for some time never been a problem until recently don't know how it happened but i put some stuff in the wash when i went to take it out i found the charger for my Lelo in there just have to hope it survived being washed up

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.