99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Introducing Prostrate Toy to O/H

Droogster [sign in to see picture]

I've recently been using this prostate massager http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14711

on myself when on my own which has been great but I'm keen to get the girl I'm currently seeing to use it on me while we're having kinky fun together. As I'm new to male toys I'm a bit worried it'll sound too kinky. Silly I know but what do other women think of using them on their partners or what would yuou say if your O/H suggested one?

Any advice or tips are greatly appreciated.

Droog

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

I've you already do anything more than 'vanilla' sex then i think you should tell her. Maybe have a conversation about what turns you both on and go from there. If she seems open to the idea then ask if it would be something that you could try together.

Tbh i wouldn't mind especially now i know how many men like it.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Same as anything else; everyone is different, so it will deppend on your GF.

try bring the subject of sex toys up, when you are alone together, but perhaps in the bedroom; then see how she responds to that conversation, and if it seems to be going ok, then mention you have one.

By the way, you may wish to think of trying something like this in the future http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29418

they are not just for vaginal play,

Droogster [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the advice and also that link Alice. Much appreciated!

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

I would just communicate to her that you would like her to use one on you but explain that there's no pressure if she doesn't want to. My boyfriend originally didn't want to try any prostate toys but eventually wanted to try some after talking about it loads. I personally never minded but it's very person specific. So explain exactly what you're asking her to do and give her time to think about it and then she'll have her own opinion/decision.

Hope this helps :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.