• What do I do if my toy doesn't work for me?

Iamsilly [sign in to see picture]

So I have bought a few toys to try. A couple didn't make any impact... what do I do with them now?

adamalx [sign in to see picture]

I've never had to use it, but from what I understand, LH has a fantastic refund policy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

You can return it for a refund or exchange it for something else. If you're not sure how to go about it, I'm sure customer care can help :)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

You have a 365 return policy with lovehoney.

All the information you need will be in here or go and speak to live chat.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

LH superb customer service and their excellent 24x7 online chat... Experience it yourself.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Returns policy is second to non, yes sometimes you may feel guilty returning something but in general you buy far more so don't worry

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

If you've tried it a few times and you're not getting anywhere with it, then use the returns policy and exchange for something else :)

Izzyizzy [sign in to see picture]

I don't think I'd have the nerve to...I bought a rabbit a couple of weeks ago but can't use it because I'm too tight down below and if I slightly tense it stops it working haha... so unable to use it.

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Izzyizzy wrote:

I don't think I'd have the nerve to...I bought a rabbit a couple of weeks ago but can't use it because I'm too tight down below and if I slightly tense it stops it working haha... so unable to use it.

lovehoney recycles the toys sent back to them. its wasteful to just leave it to collect dust under your bed forgotten about. if youre within the 1 year return time then send it back, recycle it and use the money you get back towards something a bit more accomodating, try the dilaters if you are really tight

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35782

🐼

jaymma [sign in to see picture]

When returning anything whether broken or unwanted, there really are no questions asked. It's truly the best customer service I've ever experienced. It's hard to convey house genuine it is.

Just do it.

Although I've got so much stuff that's never been used, I keep it on the hope that one day OH may indulge but don't hold breath haha

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I know you feel guilty, but customer care really do just want you to be happy :) (and customer satisfaction = more sales, I'm sure!). I've returned a couple of luxury items in the past which I saved up loads of money to buy, and then was sorely disappointed. I didn't want all of that money to go to waste, but equally I hated the thought of Lovehoney having to 'waste' those toys as well. Customer care completely put my mind at ease and eventually I found something I was happy with to do an exchange, I'm so glad I did 😊

Fromafar [sign in to see picture]

I bought an artificial vagina / masturbator recently and it's far too tight... I'm not hugely endowed but just can't get into it. That mean's it's sort of 'tried out' rather than 'used' but I'd still feel awkward about returning it. I'll probably just discreetly dump it in recycling somewhere.

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

Fromafar, you can still return it, they don't ask for specifics. It's just a drop down list of reasons why you're returning, and you can just pick one that suits your situation. Of course, you can throw it away too!

lindtchilli [sign in to see picture]

Seriously, LH returns and CS is THE BEST. You don't have to feel bad about returning stuff, and I'm pretty sure the customer satisfaction/repeat custom they get pays them back many times what they lose on returns. I know that I personally have purchased things I would never have considered buying if I'd known I had to keep it or throw it. For example, the sadly discontinued Femme Fatale which cost me £70 (and is marvellous!); there's no way I would've spent that kind of money had I not known that if it didn't work for me, I could send it back, no questions asked. That's the most expensive single item I've bought, but I've spent much more here than I've ever returned, exactly because I have the peace of mind knowing that, worst case scenario, I can return it and won't have wasted my money,

Basically, LH considers customer satisfaction the most important thing, and it gets them a lot of return business, and they're very, very helpful and completely dedicated keeping you happy. And that, in turn, breeds customer loyalty like no other.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Seriously guys and gals... if it doesn't work for you pleeeaaase send it back!

Please don't feel guilty! This is why we offer the service.

Just think of it as keeping our lovely returns agents in a job 😂

Mr&MrsA75 [sign in to see picture]

I have returned a product that didn't work for us! Felt really guilty BUT I re-ordered something else and spent double the money......so I felt ok after that lol. But like lindtchilli says, it gives me piece of mind to purchase more expensive items without the worry of 'I dont like this I'm stuck with it and out of pocket' - (its not like you can pop it on your local FB buy and sell page) And this is where some of our better purchases have come from, being able to be more adventurous and try something new with the added bonus of the return policy

G123 [sign in to see picture]

Me and oh have used the returns policy. Very easy to use. it did feel funny returning something we had used but we ended up ordering something we now use alot

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.