99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Sex machine

T1702 [sign in to see picture]

My wife is interested in getting a sex machine, she has had a look on a couple of sites and including our favourite LH, however we are conscious of what happens if she doesnt like it, its a lot of money to spend

so are they worth it?

*edited by moderator*  would LH hire one out

all this before we decide if its worth spending a load of money

we have only been reviewing a small time so i dont think the guys in the office will get us one to review

[suspended user]

suspended user

I don't think LH are in the business of hiring things out, but they do offer the no quibbles return policy if you don't like it.

There are ways and means of hiring, but I don't think LH would want us to mention (potential) competitiors on the forum.

jaymma [sign in to see picture]

The love honey inflatable one looks great. Search machines and it comes up.

Not a bad price either.

From my experience the no quibble return really is that. Never experienced such amazing return policy.

It also has restraints built into it. Think it about £140, which is a bargain

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

hello 

Sadly we do not offer a hire out service but we do offer a great no quibbles return policy. 

We have some items here that may be worth a look: 

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/sex-swings-machines/sex-machines/

There is also some discussion around sex machines here that may help: 

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1425359-sex-machines/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1089004-sex-machines/

P.S I edited the post as we would not allow the mention of competitors on the forum, so asking about suggesting other sites is frowned upon- Sorry 

jaymma [sign in to see picture]

Louisiana lounger, that's the one. Looks fabulous and fully loaded to.

Read the reviews, I bet you buy one. I'd love it but OH said no way

cobra1987 [sign in to see picture]

Hi their are some sex machines are good thier are some on love honey. Also you can google it and see what comes up and see what other come up.

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

I might get hubby to make me one then use lovehoney dildos on it.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

I ummed & ahhed for a while about hiring by way of testing the water, but in the end just bought one. Best decision ever, wouldn't dream of returning!

It IS a lot of money though so think hard about exactly what you want out if it i.e. adaptability for different toys, power, ability to change angle, depth of thrust etc, and prioritise based on that.

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Sex Squid wrote:

I ummed & ahhed for a while about hiring by way of testing the water, but in the end just bought one. Best decision ever, wouldn't dream of returning!

It IS a lot of money though so think hard about exactly what you want out if it i.e. adaptability for different toys, power, ability to change angle, depth of thrust etc, and prioritise based on that.

what one did you go for

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

what one did you go for

Wouldn't be allowed to name the retailer, but got ourselves an F-machine Pro II 🙆
    TarnishChris [sign in to see picture]

Ive always wanted to get one...my OH seems interested to...but the price is out of our range for now..
    But er Love Honey....if you read this and feel like sending us one to review...ill give you my first born ..or anything else youd like really

Badger73 [sign in to see picture]

We have the Louisiana lounger, we got it when we used to live in the UK and the house was small so there was not much space. The advantage is it is inflatable so easy to store when not in use.

Now in NZ we have more space so have been looking at a rocking machine but we would have to import one and the shipping and import costs make it just to expensive so am looking at making my own one. We have a strap on from Lovehoney that has the vac u lock attachment so am planning fixing the attachment to it so can use different dildo's.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.