• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Fifty Shades of Grey Remote Control Egg

Cumtogether [sign in to see picture]

This is a question for the ladies due to their personal experience.

I am looking to purchase this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30888 love egg for my lady, the questions are, is it a decent size, we use this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33706 so she is quite accomodating so to say.

I have read a lot of the reviews and people say it is quite noisy, the product description states "whisper-quiet", so how loud is it?

My lady does have g-spot orgasms so it would need to be big enough to add enough pressure.

And finally, any other experiences that are not in the reviews, is it big enough, and do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

The Swan Wand is a different type of toy entirely, so I don't think the two can be compared.

If you read the key features panel it states that the egg has four inches of girth, it might not sound like much in comparison to other things she has used but sometimes it's nice to have a change.

I don't really find love eggs to be great for g-spot stimulation to be honest. I think they're best for general vaginal stimulation (mostly focused on the areas near the opening) and the experience. These toys seem to be more about handing the control over to your partner for them to tease you and discreet use in public rather than specific satisfaction. In hindsight, are you sure she wants this toy for g-spot play? Just because she can orgasm this way it doesn't mean she wants to stick to that type of stimulation with every toy she has!

As for the noise, I don't have this particular one so I couldn't tell you. I would trust the reviews though.

Cumtogether [sign in to see picture]

Hi Natand Tom

Thanks for your reply, good point about the "stick to that kind of stimulation", yes, it's really for going out fun, so too loud wouldn't be good at all. Also of course orgasm in public would be a rather wet experience.

Thanks

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

I have the fsog love egg, i love it, I can't say for cirtain how loud it sounds to other people, because I'm single at the moment. I say that because it sounds the same volume to me, if i put my fingers in my ears, or not. So obviously at least some of what I can hear is travelling up through my body, having said that what I can hear is about the same as the buzz from a moble phone thats in my coat pocket when it's on vibrate; concidering that I usually miss such calls, it's not loud.

1 of the patterns I can feel vibrate right up into my chest, so i'm sure much of what I hear is internal to me. Some of the patterns are very quiet, while internal.

I use it anally, it's the only love egg I have seen that I woulg concider safe to ues like that. Plus it's silicone, including the longish chord used to retreve it, the finger loop stops it going to far up anally. and usb rechargeable.

it's not tiny by by comparison to some love eggs, but it's not big either. I much prefer it to a vibrating butt plug, it's quieter and I don't like the larger neck that most butt plugs have. As i find i can't keep then in when walking around.

I can't say what it's like vaginally, as I'm a trans girl, but I would recon it's pretty much the same.

Dr Gray [sign in to see picture]

Just got the 50 shades love egg
    It looks nice but I haven't turned it on yet
    Saving for valentines day

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

The 50 Shades Egg does have a good amount of power to it however it won't provide G Spot Stimulation very well, I think you would be better off with the Wand if you wanted something like that!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.